Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Positive Thinking & Attitude of Serris Journal!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey hey hey folks! Smile

I will be starting my journey of Positive Thinking & Attitude 4G Sub!

I hope to have a better and more positive attitude!

Unfortunately, I have to balanced with other subliminal (experimental) also the fact that I have to use B2 Subliminal too! Though I don't think I will have much time with B2 Subliminal, I hope to use it though!

Anyway, before starting this subliminal, I was using a experimental subliminal called "Change Your Eye Color to Blue!" before it was taken down in the new store. I been currently using it for 19 days now! Anyway, I hope to continue using it and balancing the usage with Positive Thinking & Attitude 4G Subliminal!

Anyway my goal with this subliminal (Positive thinking and attitude) is to find things in a new light such as stopping thinking in a negative way and having a negative attitude although it isn't that bad, but when I sometimes reflect on my attitude and thinking, I hope to change it for the better!

Wish me luck, folks! Smile
Hey Serris

Good luck with the positive thinking sub, even though you wont need it Big Grin.

I also got the eye color change sub, but its way down the list cause there's so much else i want to run before it. Should be interesting to see what kind of progress you make. All the best.

Spike
Thanks SpikeSpiegel! Big Grin

Btw, just out of curosity, what do you mean even though I won't need it? (Positive thinking sub)?

To tell the truth, I'm not sure what to make out of that sentence? Confused btw, Lol! xD
Interesting, I'll check regularly your journal, cause I'm also planning to use this sub and don't know what to expect (can't find a journal using this sub).

Good Luck Serris!

Edo
This should be interesting Smile