Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Sleep Magic Vs. Hyper Sleep
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Actually have both products, but I still need to wonder

Why are there both, what's the difference between them?

Hypersleep gives 4-8 hours worth of sleep using 2 hours.
Sleep Magic gives 2-4 hours worth of sleep using just 45 minutes.

So if I were to run sleep magic twice, wouldn't I be able to get the same result as hypersleep with just 1.5 hours as opposed to 2?

Is hypersleep actually just a sleep magic that keeps you under for twice as long?
Hypersleep is designed as an emergency night's sleep in 2 hours. Sleep Magic's Power Nap is designed as a power nap. The sleep shuttle is designed to get you to fall asleep quickly.

Hypersleep does very different things than Power Nap. It gives your brain a high speed version of a full night's sleep cycles, whereas power nap drops you to recharge level only. Running sleep magic might get you the same results. It depends on how your body responds to each.
That explains things perfectly, thanks
You're quite welcome.
What are some of the negative effects of using hyper sleep 4-5 days a week? I have sleep magic and shuttle and they are amazing!
No answer to that last one. I'm curious, too, if hyper sleep should be used sparingly, or not.
(08-07-2013, 01:03 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]Hypersleep is designed as an emergency night's sleep in 2 hours.

I think the word "emergency" indicates by itself that you should use this one if really required and not all the time.
Good catch! Smile
Hypersleep should be use maximum once a week. else your sleep pattern will get screw up.
And, Magic Sleep can be used on a more regular basis?
Every time you want.
You want to have a normal sleep schedule. Hypersleep, overused, will destroy that and leave you in a very undesirable state. Don't do that. Follow the directions.