Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Excess listening?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It occurs to me that I might be getting too much exposure to my subs during the week.

I'm getting about six hours at night, and then whatever I get with it playing nonstop in my office during the day.

Today for example, is lunchtime and I've been in my office about 90% of the time, so I've had roughly three hours of listening. I expect another couple of hours this afternoon, setting me up for 12+ hours a day.

Is this overkill? Detrimental to the overall project?

The FAQ says "no more than 21 hours", but I'm assuming that doesn't mean "best results at 20 hours and 59 minutes"

(currently using 3G Increase Metabolism/Fat Burner)

edit: and probably worrying too much about it and focusing on it instead of just living my life with this in the background.
(08-06-2013, 08:52 AM)nept Wrote: [ -> ]It occurs to me that I might be getting too much exposure to my subs during the week.

I'm getting about six hours at night, and then whatever I get with it playing nonstop in my office during the day.

Today for example, is lunchtime and I've been in my office about 90% of the time, so I've had roughly three hours of listening. I expect another couple of hours this afternoon, setting me up for 12+ hours a day.

Is this overkill? Detrimental to the overall project?

The FAQ says "no more than 21 hours", but I'm assuming that doesn't mean "best results at 20 hours and 59 minutes"

(currently using 3G Increase Metabolism/Fat Burner)

edit: and probably worrying too much about it and focusing on it instead of just living my life with this in the background.

I get the feeling this depends on the person to a degree. It seems like I tend to get more out of it when I listen upwards of 10 hours, even in the 12-14 hour range. Someone else might get more out of 8-10.
8 hours a day minimum. Most people do best between 10 and 16 hours exposure a day. No more than 21 hours a day so you have time to rest your brain and process.
(08-06-2013, 08:52 AM)nept Wrote: [ -> ]...and probably worrying too much about it and focusing on it instead of just living my life with this in the background.

As for being too excited about it and thinking about it, that'll wear off over time. My wife's tits are still growing on breast enlarger, but apart from habitually making sure every few days that the mp3 player is still running, I don't give it much thought. In it for the long-term, doesn't come overnight, and thats kind of boring, no matter how awesome it is. So you keep running the sub, and forget it.
Thats just amazing.
How much have they grown now all told, Brad? And how long has she been exposed to it overall?