Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Mz. Gem goes for the gold..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hola!

New sub user and forum member here..

Picked up several goodies yesterday in the sale and I'm really excited about the new illusive sub drug.. (where is it??) Not in my email yet and Ive been checking all day.. Shannon gave no descripiton of its intended effects..

I'm starting with appreciation and gratitude, as I was inspired by Fonzys thread.. Loved the Lao-Tzu quote BTW..

I will be listening to the masked track on headphones while sleeping 7-8 hours and at work 2-5 hours daily..

Will try to post weekly on my observations..
I used to have a formal gratitude practice which included keeping a gratitude journal and using EFT affirmations for gratitude..
Those were the days.. Smile

I'm very curious as to whether the subliminals will give me the same feelings I once had of deep peace, contentment and overall happiness that the formal practice did..
I may add some EFT to the subs, but I want to give the subs at least a few weeks to take hold before I do.
Hey Mz. Gem

Welcome to the forum Smile

Your plan to use this program sounds great.

I appreciate that compliment of the quote I used. We have a couple similarities. I also kept a gratitude journal and know about your feeling of deep peace and overall happiness. This program will increase those areas but also make you appreciate other things so that you become more content as each day passes.

Good luck! And I'm looking forward to read about your future success.

Thanks

Fonzy
(08-05-2013, 11:32 AM)Mz. Gem Wrote: [ -> ]Picked up several goodies yesterday in the sale and I'm really excited about the new illusive sub drug.. (where is it??) Not in my email yet and Ive been checking all day.. Shannon gave no descripiton of its intended effects..

The subliminal drug is something I take seriously. For that reason, I'm not releasing it until the instructions and such make me happy. I just finished making that happen, so the program is being uploaded to Andrew for distribution now. Safety first. This sort of thing isn't something we're going to do haphazardly.

I gave no description of it's intended effects for two reasons. One is, you're supposed to be beta testing it and telling ME what it does. The other is, it's not emulating any existing drug, and the effects will be different from person to person. I'm noticing a theme to the reports at this point, but I want to know how it affects you, not tell you what to expect.
(08-05-2013, 04:03 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-05-2013, 11:32 AM)Mz. Gem Wrote: [ -> ]Picked up several goodies yesterday in the sale and I'm really excited about the new illusive sub drug.. (where is it??) Not in my email yet and Ive been checking all day.. Shannon gave no descripiton of its intended effects..

The subliminal drug is something I take seriously. For that reason, I'm not releasing it until the instructions and such make me happy. I just finished making that happen, so the program is being uploaded to Andrew for distribution now. Safety first. This sort of thing isn't something we're going to do haphazardly.

I gave no description of it's intended effects for two reasons. One is, you're supposed to be beta testing it and telling ME what it does. The other is, it's not emulating any existing drug, and the effects will be different from person to person. I'm noticing a theme to the reports at this point, but I want to know how it affects you, not tell you what to expect.

Ahhhh... I see.. Makes perfect sense and I completely understand.. Thanks Shannon for the clarification.
No problem. Smile We're getting ready to release it. Sorry it took longer than I expected.
(08-06-2013, 01:25 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]No problem. Smile We're getting ready to release it. Sorry it took longer than I expected.

How about the blissful lovingness sub ? The one intended to cause you to feel in love and happy at the same time. Is that one going to be released or sent for a beta test ?
Blissful lovingness..
Sounds divine..

So Ive stopped using gratitude and appreciation track.. I missed a couple of day and decided maybe I should reevaluate my personal goals and add subs in alignment with those goals. (Duh!)

I havent quite decided which subs I want to use yet, doing some serious soul searching lately and finding lots of inspiration.

Enjoying catching up with all the recent posts.
(08-14-2013, 04:45 AM)rayrocanaldo Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-06-2013, 01:25 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]No problem. Smile We're getting ready to release it. Sorry it took longer than I expected.

How about the blissful lovingness sub ? The one intended to cause you to feel in love and happy at the same time. Is that one going to be released or sent for a beta test ?

The blissful lovingness sub had fallen off my radar, while I was focused elsewhere. Thanks for the reminder.

I'm not entirely decided on actually releasing it yet, as there are some important factors to consider with something like that.
(09-03-2013, 11:12 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-14-2013, 04:45 AM)rayrocanaldo Wrote: [ -> ]

The blissful lovingness sub had fallen off my radar, while I was focused elsewhere. Thanks for the reminder.

I'm not entirely decided on actually releasing it yet, as there are some important factors to consider with something like that.

What kind of important factors ?

If it works like Poetry Of Silent Eros then, people can manipulate others into feeling love for them. That could be dangerous toying with people's emotions. Do you think you can make that sub safe ?