Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Any issue with a father using AM?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Though I'm not yet ready to start AM, I find myself wondering if any of the early-stage effects will be a problem for me as a father with young kids.

I understand of course that the kids are not to be exposed to the sub itself but should there be any concern for me going through the program while I have young children in my care?

I have two sons that live with me full time. They are in elementary school.
That depends on what type of temperament you have. Are you going to have the self control to contain your irritation when necessary? The program is designed to trigger you to reset your boundaries with people and get them to respect you, as you respect yourself.
I have a pretty calm temperament. Kids can push your limits but I'm already used to controlling irritation. Smile

Maybe this isn't something for me to be too concerned with. I already stand up for myself, speak my mind, etc... I'm not really someone to just sit down and shut up.
I didn't have any trouble handling kids when I was using it. Then again, I'm not a parent.