Subliminal Talk

Full Version: After completion of AM and WM, need suggestions, need more to work on.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys,

In 2 weeks, ill be finished WM 2.0 after completing AM 5.0, and the results so far haven't been what I'd hoped, so I need some suggestions on what I my next move should be.

My main issues are mainly with woman. I'm 39 and never had much success with woman and the main reasons are:

1. Procrastination. I just keep holding off approaching woman and talk myself out of it. I know it's a fear based thing, but I can't hold off anymore. The times I do meet up with a woman or go to a bar, it's a struggle just to walk up to one, even though before I go out, I promise I'll open a ton of girls. I also put off approaching during the day and just talk myself out of it, even after telling myself its a numbers based game. This has gone on for years.

2. Caring what woman think and "hope" they like me.

3. Unable to spark attraction. Even though I'm a good looking guy and girls even open me online, when I chat to them, there just seems to be no interst and no chemistry and ends up going nowhere, even with just average looking girls. I know I need to be more sexual and direct, but can't even get to that far, especially in a bar.

I think I have some internal issues/ conflict I need handled or "inner game". I don't feel very "Alpha" in public settings.

I was thinking about maybe giving ASC a go for a while first as maybe I need something more concentrated and tackles the root problem.

I know there are plenty of people who get good results, but maybe I just have some resistance subconsciously to change.

Anyway, some suggestions?
You, sir, have very obviously resisted the program. That program is in 5G and has OGSF in it, and it's goal is to make you socially playful with women in a carefree way.

Given that you managed to resist it, there aren't many options for you to consider. You could re-run it, run OGSF by itself for 90 days, or try Natural Seduction For Men.

My advice is to finish the program and give it a couple weeks off, and see if perhaps you don't start seeing results then. Sometimes that will happen with resistant types.

But if you managed to resist out of fear a 5G that includes OGSF... I'm not sure what else you can do besides those options.
Maybe I need another run through of AM, but I'd like to try ASC after I'm finished WM and then run through the whole AM and WM again.

Is this ok?
Your time is your choice what you do with it, but I'd stick to one of the things I suggested.
Shannon - Does WM have OGSF? I thought it only had OF in it based on the answers you've given in other posts.
Wouldn't overcoming fear and guilt have negative consequences also? Fear and guilt are there for a reason, so to try and completely overcome them could end up landing yourself in all sorts of trouble.
(08-03-2013, 07:22 PM)HMoody Wrote: [ -> ]Shannon - Does WM have OGSF? I thought it only had OF in it based on the answers you've given in other posts.

You'll have to forgive me. After having the sale going for three days, my brain is completely fried. I believe you are correct, and OGSF was developed after WM 2.0 was published.
(08-03-2013, 07:48 PM)J. Jay Wrote: [ -> ]Wouldn't overcoming fear and guilt have negative consequences also? Fear and guilt are there for a reason, so to try and completely overcome them could end up landing yourself in all sorts of trouble.

Fear and guilt ate only useful if you are incapable of taking responsibility for yourself, your life, your decisions and your actions. Anyone who is capable of thinking should not need them.

For instance, I have no guilt, fear or shame concerning doing certain things society deems "bad". If I did them, I might go to jail or prison. So, do I do them? No, of course not. I can think, and thinking makes me realize that I prefer not to go to prison, so I don't do them.

Simple. If you actually use your brain and take responsibility for yourself, your decisions, your choices and your actions, you don't need guilt, shame and fear.
Are there any long term users of OGSF or Natural Seduction for Men on here? Testimonials?
J. Jay,

I used Overcoming Approach Anxiety, which contains OGSF. I do feel that the OGSF portion of the sub worked for me. I used the program for about 45 days. I don't think the Approach Anxiety portion worked for me as I never did feel that I was automatically approaching beautiful women, however I was approaching women, but more from the standpoint of willpower and guts.

I used ASC 4g with the program and I also feel that worked.

If I used the program for a full 90 days the results might have been different. But either way, it seems to me that Shannon's suggestion is valid. Shame, fear, guilt can be big obstacles to success in many areas and can keep people frozen.

I can get a feeling for where you are coming from in your post.

If you feel that your resistence or fear comes from trauma in your past you might want to look into EMDR therapy. You can run the sub while doing the therapy to really blast it out.

I look forward to your future posts and your success.
I cant really think of any trauma I had in the past, but I never developed the habit of approaching. Growing up until around 15 or 16, I never had to approach girls as they would want to meet me, and thats how I would get girlfriends, but as I got older, my social circle dwindled away and so did the opportunity to meet woman. Being a shy introvert never helped things either.

If the OGSF is already in the Approach Anxiety sub, I may as well use that one.

Shannon?
(08-03-2013, 11:53 PM)J. Jay Wrote: [ -> ]I cant really think of any trauma I had in the past, but I never developed the habit of approaching. Growing up until around 15 or 16, I never had to approach girls as they would want to meet me, and thats how I would get girlfriends, but as I got older, my social circle dwindled away and so did the opportunity to meet woman. Being a shy introvert never helped things either.

If the OGSF is already in the Approach Anxiety sub, I may as well use that one.

Shannon?

http://subliminal-shop.com/product/overc...y-for-men/