Subliminal Talk

Full Version: SM2.0 information
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does anyone know of any journals for SM2.0.

I'm hoping to begin this sub soon once I'm finished with AM5. However when I flick through the forum the only journals I'm finding are for SM2011.

Also is there a post that gives you a breakdown of the program like their is for alpha male. I just want to see if I can get a reliable heads up on what to expect, are any of the months going to be as hard as some in alpha male, does this program break you down to build you up or does it just slowly add on to what alpha male has made you?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Yea just scroll through the men's journals and go back a ways, you'll find them.

Man this AM refresher I am doing is really kicking in because I am getting annoyed as hell at everything. Including this post LOL and few others.
The program does not break you down to build you up. All it does is build on the effects from AM. For me when I ran SM2011 I hit alot of walls because my beliefs regarding women and attracting them were very limited and in some ways they still are but alot of things have been opened up.

The main differences between 2.0 and 2011 is that 2.0 has the naturalizer in it so everything feels much smoother and not as rough (transitioning between stages). I personally had alot of weird days while on SM. Nothing like AM, of course.

And there is also some more seduction stuff added into 2.0 I believe including "pulling the trigger" on opportunities that are presented in front of you. It's all supposed to be pretty easy with SM2.0
I didn't know SM2.0 has the naturalizer, it doesn't say it on the product page like WM2.0 does.
All 4G products have already the naturalizer script in it. SM2.0 being 4G automatically gets to have the naturalizer script implanted in it(because 4G is already standardized)
(08-03-2013, 01:18 PM)Ldm2015 Wrote: [ -> ]Does anyone know of any journals for SM2.0.

I'm hoping to begin this sub soon once I'm finished with AM5. However when I flick through the forum the only journals I'm finding are for SM2011.

Also is there a post that gives you a breakdown of the program like their is for alpha male. I just want to see if I can get a reliable heads up on what to expect, are any of the months going to be as hard as some in alpha male, does this program break you down to build you up or does it just slowly add on to what alpha male has made you?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

A breakdown for each stage of the program can be found in the manual.