Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Get Out Of Debt 3G
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Shannon,

Is Get Out Of Debt 3G a Type B or Type B/D Hybrid?

It Seems Anything Dealing with Money and/or People (External) are Manifestation Related....Is this the General Guidline For Subs In The Business & Finance Category?

Thanks In Advance
That is a Type B subliminal. It's designed to change your thinking and beliefs in order to get you out of debt. Most people are in debt because they have faulty beliefs that lead to bad decisions, which in turn lead to debt.

3G subs were not typed in the description. When I upgrade them to 4G, they will be typed in the description and the script will be made public if it's not a multi-stage set.
I have automatically reduced my spending since I started using "Get out of Debt', and I feel more in control of my life. I run it on a loop.
Any updates on how fast this program is and when the goal is achieved? Just curious..

Thanks

Fonzy
I basically used the program to get a "Clear Picture" on ALL financially related items....

This has been a conscious goal also, so my mind and subconscious (using sub) were "In-Sync"...

Manifested $1,000 USD within 8 days (4HRS Daily).....

.....and what Joronda said