Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Clefairy's AM journal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just listened to AM 5.0 for the last two nights and I wasn't able to sleep normally. It was like a very light sleep for 4-5 hrs for both nights and my head was hurting like it was drained/exhausted from too much thinking. I haven't experienced any dreams like mentioned by other people, however I noticed that I got irritated easily when I see people around me acting stupid or when getting bumped by pedestrians crossing the street. I also felt conscious of how differently I seemed to walk and caught a cute chick checking me out while at the smoking area, dunno if it was due to the effect of AM since it was the first time this chick looked at me differently like something was up with me, even though we see each other regularly at the exact same area since we work for the same company.
It will get better with the sleep.You get used to it,it's the extra processing
your brain needs to do the changes.If it's get unbearable use it during the day.

The irritation with others,awareness of the movement changing and the chick
checking you out is probably due to AM.That's the result of your attitude and
body language changing and she noticed it.
thanks! hope it gets better for me...I also hope it would motivate me to workout regularly so I could lose weight
It will get better, I swear alpha male is like a moon stone.