Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Carpe Diem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Please give us some review/testimonila/journals about using Carpe Diem ..seize the day..
If we combine using BASE + CD at all day and US 3G while sleeping..is it good for getting best result?
Seen good reviews from Ultra Motivation...

Thanks

Fonzy
(08-01-2013, 06:35 PM)millenis Wrote: [ -> ]Please give us some review/testimonila/journals about using Carpe Diem ..seize the day..
If we combine using BASE + CD at all day and US 3G while sleeping..is it good for getting best result?

I don't make up the reviews and testimonials. I can only show you what's on the forum, written because it's what people actually experienced. If they don't comment on something, I can't do much about it. But I think the issue on that one is that you haven't looked for them. A lot of people commented on it when it came out. Do a search.

BASE is a Type B/D hybrid. You don't want to use three programs at once if any of them is a Type C or D, and you really should only use one. I suggest just doing BASE.