Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Improved Singing and Improved Sports
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Suggestion (although I'd almost certainly buy):

I feel like these are something subliminals could really help with due to how psychological both activities are, in addition to needing the motivation to practice a lot to be good. And if you are extremely good at either, ladies will fall like crazy.

Know you're super busy, and I am sure you have considered these, but thought I would throw it out there.

Thanks!
I give my vote to both. I'm sure Shannon will make these eventually. I could see an acting subliminal being made too.
(07-27-2013, 06:30 AM)RoaringLion Wrote: [ -> ]I could see an acting subliminal being made too.

I'd definitely buy that one.
(07-27-2013, 05:21 AM)scottT Wrote: [ -> ]And if you are extremely good at either, ladies will fall like crazy.

well... not really. I know people who are great singers but not particularly good frontmen and not particularly great with women and the ladies don't really fall like crazy just based on singing talent.
Probably on the improved singing, it might be added with an improved musical ability or some sort.
I'd say make it specifically singing so it's more focused. I would buy this, so count it as a request please