Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Forex trader versus stocktrader
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey everybody!

Well i`m quite new to Shannons sublimal, even if I have look a long time for good workings sublimal, and I Think I found it.
I have dealed whit stocks for about ten year and was looking for something that could help me sharpen my Tools. But Forex trade is a bit different from stock trade, so I was wondering if one could use Forex trade sublimals for stocks or if there is coming a program for stocks trading. Or any other tips on how to get the stocks working would be very gentle.
Best regards
Kim
I´m sorry for putting the thread at the wrong Place, this is a question.
But I´m now doing AM 5 and getting result that reminds me about what I wanted to receive in my youth but never were able to fulfill, now it seems like a new promise that might come true according to the abilities I wanted to have for many years ago, now I dream about them again after I fail to understand them. I have completed stage one and are working in the beginning of stage two. I´m just full of hope and anticipating more.
Hi, Kimel, I don't have plans at the moment for doing a program for stocks, but that may change. I moved your thread for you. If you prefer a different location, just let us know. Glad you're enjoying AM. Smile
Hey Kimel!

Welcome to the forum Smile Looking forward to read about your future success with subliminals, if you have any more questions feel free to ask.

Thanks

Fonzy
Maybe instead of just Forex, it should be mentioned something like trending financial instruments; that would cover everything, futures and stocks as well ... any plans to make a 5G for us traders, Shannon?

Some ideas here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKMVQnvIpWw if you have the time, loving the 3G, many thanks Smile
Thanks for the thread,it was good. When I listened to it I realize that the sub never can give a good trading strategy, it only come with experience. But it can give one good confident, but it not worth much if you loose when you trade. Good trading confidence comes from winning trade, not from subs.
Or I´m I wrong???
the subs help tune out the defeatist self-talk and lead you towards confidence in your system, crucial part of the whole game, added with experience can make you lethal Wink
Hey kimel, I'm working towards playing the horses on a pro, or at least semi-pro level. I have determined that, of the 87 points covered in the upcoming BASE sub, 10 are related to sales, products, and/or services (don't need those for playing the horses, or, as we call it, investing at the oval office.) 14 are related to communication, and various aspects of dealing with other people (I thought I didn't need those to play the horses, but recent developments are showing me that they could come in handy.) Ultimately, that leaves 63 points, or 73% of the BASE program, that, as far as I'm concerned, are extremely relevant to becoming a successful gambler.

In the book Six Secrets of Successful Bettors, it reveals that some of today's top professional horseplayers were once traders in the financial markets. They regard themselves as entrepreneurs whose business is betting. If you have been trading for ten years, then you know that the biggest obstacles to trading/gambling success are your own emotions. Nothing skews information processing and decision making like fear and greed!

In short, I think BASE can improve my success with playing the horses. I think it would help with trading (stocks or Forex) also.

BASE; I'm gonna get it!