Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Extreme Bodybuilding Info
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey there!!

Just wondering if I could have some more information on the Extreme Bodybuilding sub, as there is really not much there.

I am serious about reaching my goal of becoming shredded, I'm currently in a cutting phase to get to around 6-8% bodyfat and wondering if it's more for those who are trying to gain muscle, or what exactly its script is aimed to do.

Cheers.
Anyone used this ? what is your results? I try cutting every 6 months but have not achieved the results which i am happy with.
Right-o, well obviously I'm not gonna purchase something that has next to zero information on it.
I think the sub enables you to give 110% effort instead of the 70-90% effort I see so many weight lifters in the gym doing. It defrags you mind of thoughts that stop you achieving your full potential.

It is more (I think) for experienced bodybuilders whose muscles are properly ready for high intensity training to get awesome results.
The person who can give you the best answer, Andrew, has been as insanely busy as I am working on the sale. So far everything we have heard back has been positive though. Andrew used and tested it for us, and he was very pleased with his results.

What more would you like to know about it specifically?
the used script please !