Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Increasing speed in VLC?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hey guys,
i wanted to ask if increasing the speed of the subliminal in VLC by 1.5x would have the same effect as listening to it normally? this way you could listen to more subs in lesser time i.e more repititions of the affirmations in the sub, so it should work better. what are your opinions?
I'm confident that Shannon uses an optimum speed for the subliminal messages. As a matter of fact, my take is that his goal to optimize as many parameters as possible, which explains the evolution of generations, as well as developing all those technologies with fancy names.

It may be a good idea to avoid trying to improve something you may not have a firm understanding and grip over.
alright, thanks for your feedback. i hope shannon gives his feedback on this as well.
Adjusting the speed of the subliminal is not a good idea. I have already optimized everything speed wise such that increasing the speed further will only degrade the program's effectiveness because your subconscious will no longer be able to decipher what is being said.