Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Alpha Male 6 and WM
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi

just few questions , I didn't find the answer in the forum..

1. When AM 6 is out ?

2. I did already once 6 months ago AM 5 , Can I play now starting again
AM 5 + WM one after other ? If not ...Does any harms play again the whole set AM5 wainting for AM6 ?

thanks
I will try and answer your questions.

AM6 is still in progress of being built. As for when, we will not know but it seems like a monster project at the moment, so as far as MY own expectations go, I do not expect to see it at the latest next March 2014.

I am unclear of your wording. I am under the assumption that you have completed AM5.0 six months ago. If that's the case you are free to run AM5.0 again without any harm.

You are free to run WM2.0 after AM5.0, but if you have completed AM5.0 six months ago, it is best to use the refresher course for 32 days before you start WM2.0

If on the other hand you have completed AM5.0 and it has been less than a month before you begin WM2.0, then you can begin WM2.0 without using the AM5.0 refresher set.
I am aiming to have AM 6.0 finished and released sometime in August or September of 2013. As to how well that goes... we shall see. But I think it'll be finished and released by late August. Yes, it is indeed a monster project.
If it is possible start AM 5.0 and after I will stop to start AM 6.0 when is out?
You won't be able to stop AM 5.0 in the middle to start AM 6. I will either be releasing them as AM 5 is Level 1 and AM 6 is Level 2, or I'll be simply replacing AM 5 with AM 6. Most likely, they will be released as Level 1 and Level 2. In either case, you must finish AM 5 once you start it.