Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Break Through Social Mind Expander
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Shannon,

This is a request, assuming requests are still being taken, per the thread on the difference between a request and a suggestion. I would buy this.

I came up with an idea for an Optimus Engine sub - in the same vein of NATURAL SEDUCTION FOR MEN – 5G.

One of the things I have been trying to conquer for a while is my fear of approaching women - or possibly it is really the fear of rejection - and actually it might be another fear all together.

I have been going out and doing it regularly for about 2 months. And actually I have become fairly good at it, at least compared to the average guy.

What I have found is that if I leave my house in a non-social mood and make that first approach (or possibly two) a shift happens in my brain that is no less extreme than Hide turning into Jekyll. Some people call this getting into state, and there are other names for it, but whatever it's called doesn't matter because the difference in the way I think and behave is so extreme it's mind boggling.

I believe this to be universal, for the most part, because the same thing happens to people I know.

The problem is that if you don't do something kind of extreme and ballsy, you won't go into this state. And I have also noticed that if you wait things get worse, not better.

So the idea is a sub that would put you into that state.

I don't think this state compares to anything else in life so I will do my best to describe it:
- Egolessness
- Socially Adventurous
- Emotionally Expanded
- In The Moment
- Selfless
- Flowing
- Without Filters (common sense withstanding)
- Emotional Courage
- Grounded
- Confident
- Thoughtless, egoless, belief in the moment OF SELF

I think there are two primary aspects to this state or the lack there of;
Ego and Emotional Expansion.

The ego is the absolute enemy as it strives to preserve image, social expectation, status quo, and a whole host of other non existent things that only exist in our brain, including itself. Fear and ego are best friends and work together to screw you in the %$#.

Emotional expansion is the enemy of ego and fear because it transcends social matrix constructs along with the ego that is wrapped up in those constructs.

If anyone has a better way to describe this please do as I'm probably missing things.

But you get the idea. A program that changes one's state from:

Contracted - Constricted - Rigid - Fragile - Fear Based
to
Expanded - Flexible - Brave - Selfless - Zen

in a short period of time.

I should also mention that this is something that can be used for any activity where being in that state would benefit the person.

Public Speaking, Running/Chairing Meetings, Social or Business Network Events, Hosting Events, Boldly Meeting the Opposite Gender (Approaching), High Performance Sports, High Stress Jobs, Crisis Management.
great idea!
I once had to speak in front of 200 people. I was the best public speaker there ever was.... for the 15 minutes I stood at the podium. Up until that point I was the worst public speaker there ever was. There were times before where I spoke in front of 15 people and I was a nervous wreck. This particular time I was going through some tough challenges in my life and I was under a considerable amount of stress.

Before I got in front of the podium something snapped. Call it a defense mechanism or call it what you want, but whatever it was, it caused me to be the best public speaker in the history of man. My ego and all of it's tangled attachments left the building and the only thing that remained was me.

I was thinking about how doing something out of the ordinary causes someone to change their state profoundly.

Here's a theory I have.

I think the ego is an encapsulation of fears, insecurities, and other things that attach themselves to a person's identity. Of course this is not the person's real identity but the person comes to think it is, which is why we become so attached to our ego. It becomes our precious little enemy that we protect and cherish.

The ego normally deals with everyday life. Things like looking good, saying the right thing, fitting in, dressing properly, being cool.. and the list goes on. But the point is that all of these things are in relation to the everyday activities.

When a person does something that stands outside of those everyday expected activities, or if something is put upon a person that is completely out of the norm, this stuns the ego and as a result it does not know what to do so it goes inactive for a period of time.

The ego gets disarmed.

The ego might be disarmed for an hour or it might be disarmed for 6 hours, but it will always seems to come back once the situation normalizes.

But for the period of time when the ego is disarmed, the true being is allowed to just be.
The true being is superior in every way. It performs better in every way because it does not have the ego in it's way - sabotaging the true being.

So the key is to stun or trick the ego into being deactivated temporarily so that the being can just be for that period of time. When the being is in charge instead of the ego, true greatness is achieved in a short amount of time.

This explains why people act so heroically in extreme situations. The situation is so different than the every day norm that the ego is stunned into deactivation leaving the person with what seem like super powers.

People go to therapy for years just to try and set the ego straight for the long term - or to make the ego healthy. But what if the ego could be deactivated temporarily for situations where high performance is needed.
Why do people say they love someone, then ask for a divorce? Was their love conditional on their partner obeying a set of rules? If love is true, then surely it also understands how to forgive. Let him who is without sin, cast the first stone.

When the subconscious and conscious mind AGREE, then the Heavens move as one mind and everything is possible.

The EGO once got locked in a mental institution - and sometimes the psychiatrists were as nutty themselves. The used to claim that the film E.T. should be banned, because it taught children to be disobedient to their parents.

The truth was the children in the film wanted to stop the American government dissecting E.T. after he died of excessive gravitational pressure on his body, so they put him on their bike and raced off to find the spaceship that could take him back to his planet.

E.T. did not die, because the children saved him. The Govt and men in white coats were the nutty ones. The kids showed love and compassion, the govt and "white coats" hid behind egos and bad rules/regulations.

Many humans have hangups about the rules of society.
I think it is easy to give a speech if you truly believe that people will LIKE what you want to tell them. A speech is about a lot of people listening to one person - and it is not a normal conversation, and there is no feedback at the time, so you don't know whether people like what you say or not until they clap or ask you questions at the end of the speech.

Someone told me that you need to imagine the audience is a pumpkin patch and then you don't have to worry about what the pumpkins think about your words.

If your words are coming from your heart and life experiences, then the audience will enjoy your speech.
Life can't push you around much if you belive that all humans really need is food, warmth, shelter and one good friend. After an earthquake, paradise might be living in a tent to protect you from the snow now that your home and all your possessions have been destroyed.

Believing you are poor because you can't afford luxury consumer goods, might be stopping you getting them. The guy next door might have a BMW, but you can enjoy pretending you have one yourself by going over and giving him lots of compliments about his car and helping him wash and clean it now and again, and feeding his EGO so he lets you sit in it and clean the upholstery.

By FEELING/pretending you have a BMW, you stop feeling poor. Feeling deprived turns down the Attraction Magnet Energy, so you can only attact more reasons to feel poor.

If you daydream in a delightful way that all your needs are met each day, then they probably will be because you have given up the habit of noticing only bad things in your day.