Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Attract Your Perfect ____ Differences
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was just curious as to what the difference is between Attract Your Perfect Girlfriend and Attract Your Perfect Romantic Lover.
According to Shannon, the difference is in your subconsious mind's definition of "girlfriend" and "Romantic lover". Search for "romantic lover" (use the quotation marks) and then where it says "search for post by" put Shannon's name in there and have it display the results as posts NOT threads.
(07-17-2013, 04:53 PM)K-Train Wrote: [ -> ]According to Shannon, the difference is in your subconsious mind's definition of "girlfriend" and "Romantic lover". Search for "romantic lover" (use the quotation marks) and then where it says "search for post by" put Shannon's name in there and have it display the results as posts NOT threads.
Awesome, thanks for the reply. I did a search before posting, but couldn't find anything. I'll have to start using advanced search from now on.