Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Chronic Useless Pain Relief 5g
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all,

I'm a long time user of Shannon's subliminals. My first program was the 2008 Alpha Male. I know for a fact that his programs are top notch. I'm starting a journal here so my feedback can help people who are in a similar situation. I also want to thank you Shannon for creating this program as it has helped me a lot in my recovery.
On to my story.

I am a structural Ironworker. Basically we work with cranes and erect the steel on buildings, bridges, ect. Last year on 7/13/12(lucky friday the 13th) I was crushed when a steel I-beam weighing 6.5tons rolled over on me. I had multiple pelvic fractures, both femurs were fractured, my right tibia and fibula were both fractured and my left humerus was fractured. I also have nerve damage in my right foot. The doctors said if I wasn't heavily muscled I would have died. My foreman said he seen accidents where people died and it wasn't as bad as mine.

The recovery process has been a long painful one. 8 surgeries later I still can't walk by myself yet, but i managed to get around my house using crutches and walkers. I'm doing physical therapy and that has helped my mobility tremendously. The worst pain is the nerve damage in my right foot. It's what is keeping me from walking by myself because I can't put much weight on it. It feels like pins and needles but much more severe.

I started using CUPR on 6/19 for 8-12hrs a day. At that time my pain was a constant 8/10. Some days like after a lot of physical therapy I was taking up to 8 30mg morphine pills a day on top of a 100mcg/hr fentanyl skin patch that lasts 2 days. God Knows the stress I was putting on my organs and I wasn't getting much relief. The following is taken from my journal.

On 6/30 the pain was the worst upon waking up. I would listened to the program for 30min and it would drop the pain from an 8/10 to a 6/10 for about 2 hours. That's a lot more than the morphine pills.

7/1 I woke up with the pain at a 6. It went down after stretching and moving around. Not too bad considering how much work I did yesterday. I did a lot of stairs and moving around.

7/3 Yesterday was the worst day of pain. Didn't even do standing exercises during physical therapy.

7/4 Not much pain a 4/10. Back feels alright today.

7/5 Only took 1 morphine pill and that's because i started feeling withdrawal symptoms. Last 2 days the pain has been pretty good.

From 7/6-7/13(24th day)I've been taking just 1 morphine pill a day sometimes none. I am still using the fentanyl patch. The only time I take more is when i go to doctors appointments and I know I'm gonna be in my wheelchair for a long time. I can take more weight on my right foot and just be more active in general. In order to take a shower I have to get up 2 flights of stairs and I'm doing that 2x a week and sponge bathing in between.

I plan on giving updates everyday or every other day. Any questions feel free to ask.
Day 25 and woke up with pain in my right hip. I've had a bone infection in that area for a long time. Had surgery in Jan and had 2 courses of antibiotics to get rid of it but its not going away.
Day 28 and the effects seemed to have plateaued. Pain is at a 3 at rest.
Ethan, thank you so much for your feedback. I have several experimental variants of the program that are in the works which should provide better pain relief and faster pain relief as well. CUPR will be re-based on one of these soon. I'll also be releasing one or more variants as "General Pain Relief". Best wishes with your healing process. You might also want to consider using the upcoming "Maximum Immune Response" in 5G, which will be replacing Cold & Flu Killer and will be for basically maximizing your immune system against any type of infection.
My left hand was hurt in an accident, and for several years it felt like it was in a vice being squeezed 24/7. It tingled all the time. I now know that is a sign of nerve damage and lack of oxygen and nutrients to the spot.

One day I was so depressed that I went for an 8 km walk in 72 mins. I felt better from flushing blood around my body and getting some endorphins into my head.

I started walking every day and got up to walking marathons and further. Then one day I realised my hand was not tingling any more. I worked out that it must be all the fresh blood pouring through the hands at a higher blood pressure as I walked for hours and hours swinging my arms fast. Exercise was healing the damaged spots.

Race walking (and power walking) uses 60% of the muscles in the body, running uses only 40%. A racewalker gets very strong in the upper body from swinging the arms. A runner's arms hardly do any work other than balancing the rythym of the body.

The Tens machine can stimulate the skin to increase blood circulation, healing and growth plate strength on bones, but it takes many months.

Pain can be part of the healing process, and also from tissue being stretched from the body sending down blood to handle the emergency at that spot on the body.

Pain can set up a relay loop that may not stop even if you amputate the sore spot. The Tens machine interferes with the looping, and often that is enough to break the new habit of sending pain for years and years after the orginal injury.

Allergies to food are a result of the mind misinterpreting the food as an alien from space trying to take over the human body with brute force. So the body actually kills itself with a massive all-out attempt to repel the "enemy".

Poorly digested mico-particles of food can get into the bloodstream and set off world war 3. Arthritis is a bad diagnosis by the mind, and it makes the bones become distorted or worn out.

When a body has been crushed and blood supply shut off too long, it can be difficult (but not impossible) for the body to carry out a number of repairs. 3 days after a heart attack, the brain can be seen to be doing repairs to blood lines in the heart, even putting a new pipe through.

Pain is not real - it is a message that there is some physical or emotional damage has occurred. A boy in England could not feel any pain and could hold his arm over a steaming kettle and say to his mother, "look mum, there are funny blisters appearing on my skin". He could break his leg and not know he had to go to hospital.

A child that hurts itself in a fall, develops a cycle of running to mum for a kiss that makes the pain go away.

When you admit something feels painful, you can give it a name or a score out of 100.

You can sometimes talk to pain and help it to dissipate by making it feel loved and appreciated. You bring it out into the light of day and put the spotlight on it. Might sound silly but if you ignore it, then it keeps coming back to annoy you.

Pain is wanting to talk to you, it has something to tell you. Better listen to it. Pain is calling the emergence number to ask for someone to do something about the injury or emotional stress - and it can't switch off until someone says, "thanks for your help Mr Pain, the medics are here and they will take over your duties. You can go home now".

When the ambulance arrives, there is a big sense of relief - Doctors will do what they can, it is out of our hands now.

Pain won't go off duty until it feels someone else (more capable than it) has taken over the case. When you understand this key fact, then pain will go on holiday temporarily or permantly.
Joronda, I think you would change your beliefs big time if you ever had to deal with the level of pain he is dealing with. I have been through some pretty serious pain myself. I can tell you that pain is easy to wax philosophical about until you experience the full potential your body has for it.
(07-21-2013, 01:41 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]Ethan, thank you so much for your feedback. I have several experimental variants of the program that are in the works which should provide better pain relief and faster pain relief as well. CUPR will be re-based on one of these soon. I'll also be releasing one or more variants as "General Pain Relief". Best wishes with your healing process. You might also want to consider using the upcoming "Maximum Immune Response" in 5G, which will be replacing Cold & Flu Killer and will be for basically maximizing your immune system against any type of infection.

I'll definitely look into those programs. I'm particularly excited for Maximize Immune Response because soon I'm going in for the second surgery to try and get rid of this infection. Also CUPR made a huge difference. While using this product I made huge gains in physical therapy. I can't wait to see what the next programs do.
(07-21-2013, 06:07 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]Joronda, I think you would change your beliefs big time if you ever had to deal with the level of pain he is dealing with. I have been through some pretty serious pain myself. I can tell you that pain is easy to wax philosophical about until you experience the full potential your body has for it.

x1000. I'm just happy I'm out of the severe pain phase.
Just to keep you posted, 9/17 was day 90 and I stopped in favor of Maximum Immune Response. The program was great. It blocked the pain enough for me to start doing outpatient physical therapy 3 days a week in the beginning of September. I also moved back into my old room which requires me to go up and down stairs for pretty much anything. I am taking a few more morphine pills a day since I stopped the program. Usually 2 30mg pills a day along with my fentanyl skin patch that I change every 48hrs. The last 3 months have actually given me hope of walking again in the next 6 months.

In closing, I highly recommend this program for anyone experiencing pain.
I am going to be returning to focusing on pain relief development in a little while. The version of CUPR you're using is based on Version 0 in comparison to what I have developed so far, and I have prototypes 1 through 5. 5 seems to work for pain better than anything else in most cases, but I am going to be adding three things to it and shifting the method of achieving pain relief so that hopefully I can block pain without having to rely on the body's natural painkilling chemistry, which gets used up eventually and must be regenerated.

P5 actually kills my cluster headaches, which is the first thing I have ever found that completely eliminates them, although it so far does not always completely eliminate them. But I am not the only person reporting major relief from migraines or cluster headaches, or severe muscle pain etc. from P5.

I will try to update and release CUPR 5G to Prototype 5 soon, since Prototypes 6+ are going to take some serious research and experimentation to make work.

Why did you stop CUPR to use MIR?
It's amazing to read of your progress Ethan! I hope you will fully revcover from your pain. Keep writing!
Shannon,
Sounds very interesting I can't wait to try it. I stopped CUPR for MIR because I have osteomyelitis which is an infection in the bone. In Jan I had surgery to take out the infected rod in my femur and since then ran 2 courses on antibiotics for a total of 10 weeks and the infection is still there. My infectious disease doctor says the only way to get rid of it is to go in and scrape it out. My orthopedic doctor says that if we scrape it out the bone will become too thin and lead to a pathological fracture. Kind of a catch 22. The infection is MRSA and klebsiella.

Quote,
Thank you and I will. I'll probably be starting a journal on MIR in the near future. I highly recommend CUPR.
I hope that MIR helps you.