Subliminal Talk

Full Version: AM and Anxiety
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am keen to begin the AM 5.0 programme, but I'd like to know what it can do (potentially) to alleviate anxiety.

I have suffered from anxiety for as long as I can remember, and I believe that my anxiety is a blend of social anxiety and generalised anxiety, but mainly the former. As social anxiety is primarily about an increased sensivity to how you believe you're being perceived by others, AM 5.0 sounds like it would be of great help.

Have others experience of social anxiety and AM 5.0?
Yes, I have had terrible social anxiety when I first started using the 2011 version. After a matter of months I became more comfortable in my own skin. I'm since done with that version and have completed SM1.0, AM5.0 and WM2.0. I recently reviewed my progress in my personal journal and have noted that I have particularly come a long way.
(07-11-2013, 07:09 AM)Ramirez Wrote: [ -> ]I am keen to begin the AM 5.0 programme, but I'd like to know what it can do (potentially) to alleviate anxiety.

I have suffered from anxiety for as long as I can remember, and I believe that my anxiety is a blend of social anxiety and generalised anxiety, but mainly the former. As social anxiety is primarily about an increased sensivity to how you believe you're being perceived by others, AM 5.0 sounds like it would be of great help.

Have others experience of social anxiety and AM 5.0?

I'm currently in the process of running through AM 5.0. It's hard to say what your experience will be like as everyone responds to the subliminals differently. But I've suffered from social anxiety for most of my life and while I haven't completed AM 5.0 yet, I've run through 2011 twice and it helped a lot. I'd say give it a shot and see what happens. If you don't want to run through AM 5.0 I'd recommend Overcome fear, guilt, and shame, that's also a good one.
Yeah ramirez, for me it got rid anxiety in all areas of my life. Not all the way, but it put a pretty huge dent in it.
A few years ago I started having anxiety and panic attacks on a daily basis. It got so bad that I had to drop out of school, go on medication, and spent most days pacing my kitchen. I was scared to leave my house and had so many horrible fears and experiences come to the surface. I realized, I had this my entire life but it just built up to the point I exploded.

Anyways, even though I was on medication I still had problems with anxiety attacks from time to time. On my first run-through of Alpha Male it slowly improved along with SM and then WM and after my second run-through of Alpha Male I realized how free I was from anxiety and my problems with social anxiety. I'm usually always comfortable in any environment and now completely comfortable with myself.

I realized most of my problems occurred because I never put trust into myself (which I gave Shannon the suggestion for AM 5 and really helped me a lot). Gratitude especially helped me because I was constantly fearing I'd never live up to the crazy expectations I put on myself and such.

Ryan