Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Male sexual performance sub?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi Shannon,

I was thinking that a male sexual performance would be a good idea. One that contains; OED, sex drive increase, sexual confidence, premature ejaculation (or helping you last longer), and maybe (it might not go well in this sub) a small amount of penis enlargement?

The reason why I ask is because I am going to be using OED again for another month or two, then overcome anxiety, then sex drive increase for a following month or two (with OED for maintenance), then the sub for premature ejaculation, then finish off with penis enlargement.

So a sub with all of the above included may be a good idea?

Edit; Could this thread be moved into the suggestions part of the forum please? It was accidentally posted in here.
We shall see what the models tell me is the best way to proceed with building a sub like this. I don't think it would include penis enlargement, though.
u already have penis enlargment sub rite? Does that work? Have u used it yourself Shannon?
(07-16-2013, 09:41 AM)adventurousman Wrote: [ -> ]u already have penis enlargment sub rite? Does that work? Have u used it yourself Shannon?

I do have a penis enlargement sub. It does work, but not for everyone. Not yet sure what makes it work when it does, and not work when it does not. I'm considering upgrading it again to 5G to maximize effectiveness. But I have not used it myself.
I have heard of people growing taller even though their growth plates had closed many years before. If you could re-open them and make short people 4 inches taller, at least a billion people would buy a download off you.
I'm sure they would. But that is easier said than done. Getting even people known to be capable of additional growth to grow 4 inches more than they would have otherwise is an uncertainty. If I could teleport, I'd also be rich. But in both cases, I don't know how to do that.
If you drop a hammer on your toe, the toes swells up and throbs for hours. If you want your penis to swell up and stay hard for nice sex, then you need to make sure it gets a good blood supply and no negative messages.

Why do men get an arousal with some women and not with others? If you are married and also lust to have sex with the lady next door, then you will train your penis to want sex less often with your wife, and eventually you will only be able to get erections when you think of your neighbour with no clothes on.

Some men make love to their wife, but they have to secretly think about their naked neigbour to hold the erection strongly until orgasm.

If you and your wife have arguments a lot, your love for your wife may fall off, and your erections diminish and get more spasmodic as well. A penis that does not feel loved and wanted, will be less likely to "rise to the occasion".

If you think all females are sexy, then you might be able to have an orgasm with any woman, because you set aside physical looks for the real prize - completing the sex act with them and going home in a very good mood.

If a man does a lot of high intensity exercise, he will have heaps of testosterone in his bloodstream, and his total blood volume will be up to a litre greater - thereby increasing the chances he can hold a very powerful erection when he is thinking about sex.

If you are an alpha male, your erections will be less affected by your emotions. Remember, a woman can be horny for sex, but changes her mind if a guy says something she doesn't like. It may not even be the guy's fault - but a memory is flashed into her head of something bad in the past that annoyed her.

The idea of a girl being a virgin when she got married was to stop all the bad experiences of past relationships coming forward and affecting the marriage. This is another reason why you are meant to forgive people who have upset you in the past, so you don't drag baggage forward and affect men's erections by dumping your issues on them.

A good sub mp3 would sneak new instructions into your subconscious mind, and persuade it to give up all the old baggage it makes it's sexual decisions on.

Poor circulation in your body can affect your erections, so exercise helps improve that - and at the time you feel fitter and stronger and more "entitled to receive sex". Your self-esteem rises and you are more likely to believe that a woman would like you to sleep with you.
sounds awesome for me