Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Which attract your perfect subliminal is suitable?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
In about 2 or 3 months I was planning getting an attract your perfect sub but am unsure of which one. Attract Your Perfect Wife or Attract Your Perfect Girlfriend or Attract Your Ideal Soul Mate?

I am more than likely going to be coming out of a relationship with my girlfriend due to no faults of our own. Sad She is absolutely perfect for me in every way and I am perfect for her and we were/are made for each other. The only thing that ended the relationship is that I am black, she is Indian, and her parents will never except me, and she doesn't wan't to be disowned by her family, and is willing to be forced into marriage and be unhappy to make her family happy than to choose me. Just like Romeo and Juliet, and it will honestly take me a very long time to recover.

Moving on from that which one of the above subs would be ideal for me to use? As of course the plan would be for me to one day make my future girlfriend/soulmate my wife, so I am not sure titled sub to use.

Also, would one of these subs possibly bring me and my (almost) ex girlfriend back together? Based on everything else we have/had being perfect for one another? And maybe give her more strength or courage to choose me if she does come back? Or maybe with an easier situation? This would be ideal.
adotd how's it going man? Glad to see you here posting on the forum. Keep your head up man. That situation sounds tragic and it would be just great if her family allowed her to make a decision that lead to her overall happiness rather than for what other people would think of the family.

I think you should use some subs for yourself during this time just until Shannon is done creating "manifest your perfect romantic lover" 5G/OE. Also in the description of "Become Irresistibly Attractive to Beautiful Women 8.0" a man who used this program was able to get his ex girlfriend back, so you could go for that one.

Hope this helps.

Thanks

Fonzy
(07-10-2013, 10:33 PM)Fonzy3 Wrote: [ -> ]adotd how's it going man? Glad to see you here posting on the forum. Keep your head up man. That situation sounds tragic and it would be just great if her family allowed her to make a decision that lead to her overall happiness rather than for what other people would think of the family.

I think you should use some subs for yourself during this time just until Shannon is done creating "manifest your perfect romantic lover" 5G/OE. Also in the description of "Become Irresistibly Attractive to Beautiful Women 8.0" a man who used this program was able to get his ex girlfriend back, so you could go for that one.

Hope this helps.

Thanks

Fonzy

Hi Fonzy,

I know, it is such a depressing and heartbreaking situation. All of my family love her, all of my friends approve, and we just go together, like a match made in heaven. But the family issues on her side just mess everything up, and I wish she was stronger and willing to choose me. I'm 21 and she is 22 and we are both depressed and down about this whole situation.

I just finished reading your journal on attract your perfect submissive lover and it really inspired me to give it a one of the attract your perfect subs after I finish up with the subs I am currently using. It seems to have worked perfectly and ideally with you!

Hmm, I didn't know that Shannon was making "manifest your perfect romantic lover" 5G/OE. I would be interested in using it, especially if its in the 5g build! My only concern is that I am after a long term perfect girlfriend, which would eventually lead into her being my wife one day. I would assume that attract your perfect romantic lover would be mainly sexually orientated? Though my perfect girlfriend would have to be romantic and enjoy loads of kissing and caressing, and general romantic activities.

Getting my ex back would be the best case scenario ever, as she is perfect for me and I her, so I would contemplate using this one, it's just I'm not sure the sub would work on her. I'm probably going to see her sometime this week or next week to talk about things, give her belongings back, and maybe have the final conversation in person. So I'm not sure the sub would have enough time to manifest it self and work.
Yeah man I was just going to say that the AYPSSL program I used was actually perfect in that I was also inclined to be a bit more emotionally involved with the person then it being the right sexual relationship alone. Our personalities clicked and that's where the pleasure/passion comes from during sex. I am 21 and she is 19 the results matched what I wanted quite well.

But I can only imagine, that if your mind wants a strong relationship as you described, what will be attracted for you from the "manifest your perfect romantic lover", it might give you exactly what you want based on just the "romantic" part of the program. That's my opinion, because the 5G/OE is faster with results than 4G, it would be good for you.

You have to have a positive attitude man, you might get her to start wanting you back just after a couple months and i'm sure that would be pretty sweet.

Good luck with everything.

Thanks

Fonzy
(07-11-2013, 12:05 AM)Fonzy3 Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah man I was just going to say that the AYPSSL program I used was actually perfect in that I was also inclined to be a bit more emotionally involved with the person then it being the right sexual relationship alone. Our personalities clicked and that's where the pleasure/passion comes from during sex. I am 21 and she is 19 the results matched what I wanted quite well.

But I can only imagine, that if your mind wants a strong relationship as you described, what will be attracted for you from the "manifest your perfect romantic lover", it might give you exactly what you want based on just the "romantic" part of the program. That's my opinion, because the 5G/OE is faster with results than 4G, it would be good for you.

You have to have a positive attitude man, you might get her to start wanting you back just after a couple months and i'm sure that would be pretty sweet.

Good luck with everything.

Thanks

Fonzy

I really appreciate your input and help Fonzy. I think I may just wait out 5G "manifest your perfect romantic lover". By the time I have finished healing and recovering it may be time for me to start using it and awaiting the result.

As for my ex, I would love nothing more than to have her back, who knows what the future may hold. She may just develop the courage to say to her parents she's with someone and disown me or not I love him, and you loved me you would accept him. That would be the best case sceanario but I doubt that would happen. But I never give up hope.

Thanks Fonzy
Here's what I have to say about your GF's situation.

Honestly, it's both of your lives. As important as it is to be accepted by their family, the ultimate say in your lives is both yours and your GFs alone.

If I were you, I'd probably still get married to the person and still invite them to the wedding despite what I know of their nonacceptance towards me. My response to them would be something like "you're mistaken if you think I'm asking to join your family, I'm asking if you would like to be a part of and involved in ours."
That is a sucky situation atodt. I hope it all works out for you. As far as a recommendation, You could always run the Attract your perfect girlfriend sub. That would include everything you'd be looking for I'm guessing based on your above posts.
I'm going to suggest that you wait for some of the 5G AYP builds to be released. The one you would be best served by is probably Attract Your Ideal Soul Mate, although that can be a gamble because you may not be ready for your primary soul mate yet, and if not, you may end up finding mirror souls instead. Mirror souls are impossible to resist or ignore, but they're designed to force you to grow by showing one another their mutual faults and forcing them to deal with those faults by growing. It almost never ends in a balance, and usually one of them outgrows the other and moves on. I've been through three or four mirror souls in my life. They're always major relationships, but the endings are painful. Definitely forces growth, though.

But, it's also possible that you'd attract your ex, or someone else who may be your primary soul mate.

Barring that, your perfect romantic lover or your perfect wife, depending on which focus will bring you the most long term happiness.
(07-13-2013, 06:50 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]I'm going to suggest that you wait for some of the 5G AYP builds to be released.

Shannon, when will this 5G AYP builds to be released ?
Pretty much as I can get to them. I'm aiming for 30-60 days.
(08-19-2013, 07:58 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]Pretty much as I can get to them. I'm aiming for 30-60 days.

It is perfect time when it come out.