Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Eczema Aid
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I had bad eczema as a child and had to use many medications to grow out of it as soon as I did. The main issue was itching. This kept me all night sometimes.

If a program for this could be built that would be great.

Thanks

Fonzy
May instead suggest an allergy awareness / relief sort of sub as my eczema is caused by an allergy.
Yes but a lot of children and adults have this because of this dry areas they live in and change of seasons. I just know that the people who are seriously affected by eczema would appreciate being able to go out and be care free, wear shorts sleeves (or clothing that exposes their skin) and not be self conscious about their scratching and scars. Dry skin is the result of a hyperactive immune system. I understand that there is a program for " Reduce, prevent, scars and stretch marks" but if there was a program that dealt with the entire condition that would be great.

Thanks

Fonzy
True.
I've noticed that most of the eczema aid products are extreme emolients.
Helpful when you do get an outbreak.
Yes your right, for the longest time using doctor prescribed cream would be a temporary solution controlling the outside irritation of my. Then I was introduced to Borage Oil tablets which helped completely heal the itching and eczema situation.

I think the major problem was my mind telling me to itch and that gave some sort of relief, but if it was changed to cure the entire condition, this would break the cycle.

Thanks

Fonzy