Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Language Problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello im new to the forum.

Got one question . im going to use the maximum healing speed Sub. as i have couple injuried . a minor spine kidna whiplash thing and shoulder surgery
i can understand English really well. but i also want to give this to my dad and help him out

He went through major spine surgery and have many nerve problems. he doesnt not understand a word of English at all.
so i was wondering would the subminal work on him???

if there is another healing sub thats more suttiable for him let me know

thanks a lot guys
(07-07-2013, 12:49 AM)FluffyBunny Wrote: [ -> ]Hello im new to the forum.

Got one question . im going to use the maximum healing speed Sub. as i have couple injuried . a minor spine kidna whiplash thing and shoulder surgery
i can understand English really well. but i also want to give this to my dad and help him out

He went through major spine surgery and have many nerve problems. he doesnt not understand a word of English at all.
so i was wondering would the subminal work on him???

if there is another healing sub thats more suttiable for him let me know

thanks a lot guys

In theory, it might. Theoretically, the subconscious may actually have access to either past life memories of how to speak the language, or there may be a sort of "hive mind" at some superconscious level from which it could draw understanding of what it is receiving. Of course this is theoretical and I have no idea if it would actually work. Worth a shot.

Or you could record the script in your native tongue for me, and I can build a version for that language.
oh okok i see. thats interesting never heard of that one .

that could be a good idea. i speak Mandarin.
so all i have to do is record the scripts in my language one time then send them to you?

Thanks