Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Automatic Subliminal Playing Tip/Never Forget!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Here's something useful:

If you have a dedicated cheap or old mp3 players and speakers, set them permanently next to the bed. In my case, I have an old iPod I leave plugged into a wall charger hooked up to some Philips speakers. I keep the volume on both the iPod and speakers consistent after calibration.

In iTunes (or player of your choice) create a playlist of your choice. Since the subliminals are in 30 minute segments, this becomes very convenient. Below I put an exact example of my personal playlist.

Here's the great part, on an old iPod (and probably on most mp3 players) you can set playlists as an alarm.

So every day at 9pm, my 12 hour playlist begins, with the speakers within range of my bed. Unless traveling I never have to worry about ever missing them again. Enjoy!

12 Hour Playlist

1 Subliminal # 1 Silent (Ultrasonic: 30 Min)
2 Subliminal # 1 Silent (Ultrasonic: 30 Min)
3 Subliminal # 1 Silent (Ultrasonic: 30 Min)
4 Subliminal # 1 Silent (Ultrasonic: 30 Min)
5 Subliminal # 1 Silent (Ultrasonic: 30 Min)
6 Subliminal # 1 Silent (Ultrasonic: 30 Min)
7 Subliminal # 1 Silent (Ultrasonic: 30 Min)
8 Subliminal # 1 Silent (Ultrasonic: 30 Min)
9 Subliminal # 1 Silent (Ultrasonic: 30 Min)
10 Subliminal # 1 Silent (Ultrasonic: 30 Min)
11 Subliminal # 1 Silent (Ultrasonic: 30 Min)
12 Subliminal # 1 Silent (Ultrasonic: 30 Min)

13 Subliminal # 2 Silent (Ultrasonic: 30 Min)
14 Subliminal # 2 Silent (Ultrasonic: 30 Min)
15 Subliminal # 2 Silent (Ultrasonic: 30 Min)
16 Subliminal # 2 Silent (Ultrasonic: 30 Min)
17 Subliminal # 2 Silent (Ultrasonic: 30 Min)
18 Subliminal # 2 Silent (Ultrasonic: 30 Min)
19 Subliminal # 2 Silent (Ultrasonic: 30 Min)
20 Subliminal # 2 Silent (Ultrasonic: 30 Min)
21 Subliminal # 2 Silent (Ultrasonic: 30 Min)
22 Subliminal # 2 Silent (Ultrasonic: 30 Min)
23 Subliminal # 2 Silent (Ultrasonic: 30 Min)
24 Subliminal # 2 Silent (Ultrasonic: 30 Min)
Does this work for all subliminals. Like I heard that you have to use headphones to listen to subliminals. What if someone is around us when I play these on speakers? Will they be affected.
(04-20-2012, 03:28 AM)Astrack Wrote: [ -> ]Does this work for all subliminals. Like I heard that you have to use headphones to listen to subliminals. What if someone is around us when I play these on speakers? Will they be affected.

Absolutely. I still use automatic alarm-playing on my iPod. I have not set or "turned on" a subliminal for years, I just have it running continuously in my bedroom.

No headphones necessary. I'd suggest being within 3 meters/10ish feet of the speakers once they're calibrated. Unless someone is continually exposed to the subliminal, it's not going to make any difference. And likely it won't make any difference anyway, change is a personal decision, always. Unless the subliminal says it's intended to affect people instantly (i.e. type A) you're fine. Also all the gender or orientation-specific subliminals are protected for those specific genders/orientations.
Andrew, I'm interested in this method of yours, do you plugged in the ipod to the charger 24/7 for years? Is that safe? I read that it could cause it to blow up the battery, I'm not sure if that is true of course?

I have an old (first gen) ipod nano, I'm really keen to just plug it into the charger and play my subs 24 hours in my room, although I'm still slightly worried if the overcharging could ruin the ipod?
(05-09-2012, 03:05 AM)Tiesto Wrote: [ -> ]Andrew, I'm interested in this method of yours, do you plugged in the ipod to the charger 24/7 for years? Is that safe? I read that it could cause it to blow up the battery, I'm not sure if that is true of course?

I have an old (first gen) ipod nano, I'm really keen to just plug it into the charger and play my subs 24 hours in my room, although I'm still slightly worried if the overcharging could ruin the ipod?

I have never heard of such a thing as blowing up. I've had my iPod plugged in via docking station/speakers for about 3 years now. On the very rare occasions I take it out it still has good battery life, lasts about a day. From what I know about chemistry, and lithium ion/polymer batteries, blowing up doesn't make any sense at all. Lithium batteries overheat and blow when you're constantly drawing a lot of power or charging faster than it's designed for.
(05-12-2012, 10:19 AM)Andrew Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-09-2012, 03:05 AM)Tiesto Wrote: [ -> ]Andrew, I'm interested in this method of yours, do you plugged in the ipod to the charger 24/7 for years? Is that safe? I read that it could cause it to blow up the battery, I'm not sure if that is true of course?

I have never heard of such a thing as blowing up. I've had my iPod plugged in via docking station/speakers for about 3 years now. On the very rare occasions I take it out it still has good battery life, lasts about a day. From what I know about chemistry, and lithium ion/polymer batteries, blowing up doesn't make any sense at all. Lithium batteries overheat and blow when you're constantly drawing a lot of power or charging faster than it's designed for.

Ok, could be just some false rumours then.. Thank you for clearing that up..
I found that leaving my laptop plugged in screwed my lappy battery. It'll last about 5 min now unplugged before it dies. I was supposed to unplug it when it was full. I hope my mp3 player doesn't do the same thing.
My laptop stays plugged in 99% of the time, and is on for weeks and months on end. My battery is just fine for 3-4 hours, which is what it's supposed to give me at full throttle. It sounds like you had a faulty power converter or something along those lines.