Subliminal Talk

Full Version: WHat should i buy and use?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

I have been using ASC 5 for about 30 day now... and i think that i am seeing results... ok i am seeing results... now big changes, but changes...

But i am seeing one thing, that i do have fears left inside me... mostly about socializing and being myself... maybe fear of rejection....

So my question is should i buy OVERCOMING FEAR 1.1 (TYPE B) or OVERCOMING GUILT, SHAME AND FEAR (TYPE B)? Is there any difference, is the first more effective agaisnt removing only fear or the second one will do the same as the first and more?

I may have some other issues, so i was thinking in using the second... that way i could be sure it would clean everthing....

I think that the results of ASC 5 would be better if i could remove the fear....

So may next question is, can i mix overcoming fear with ASC in this case?

Thanks
Most people get OGSF, and in the majority of cases, that's the better choice. You can not mix those two, though, because ASC is a 5th Gen program, and you can only use a 5G program by itself.
Thanks Shannon,

I do have one more question. I am thinking in buying EXTREME SELF ESTEEM (TYPE B); OVERCOMING GUILT, SHAME AND FEAR (TYPE B) and using them together.

Is this ok? One being 4g and the other 3g!

Also what is the best way to use both...

Can i hear at night both in a list and loopinh... meaning one time ESE following OGSF then ESE... and repeating...

And if i use it this way, to i need to listen to each 8 hours each or like 8 yours both will have the effects?

or 16 hours both, 8 hours each per day...

Thanks
There's a thread that has the answers you seek in the FAQ section. http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-89.html