Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Is it safe to use medicine while using sub?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have used ASC 5G for 3 days. I don't know whether it is the resistence or not, but My throat is so sore. And I have some fever too. I want to take some medicine. really needs some advice, thanks
Personally I would say (a) of course you can take medicine and (b) your sore throat has nothing at all to do with the sub.

The sub is subliminal, the sore throat and medicine are physical. Of course, there is nothing in the script that says "I am getting sick, my throat is feeling sore" (if Shannon put that in the script he probably wouldn't sell many products - especially in his free trial subs). So if there's nothing in the script that is causing it, it can't be the cause. It really is that simple.

Maybe you were already not well, and the mental drain of using 5G made you mentally tired enough to bring you low enough to let what sniffle was already attacking you get the better of you. Turn the sub off until you're feeling better, get more sleep than usual, and drink plenty of hot water. Then try again with the sub.
I cannot give medical advice. But I can say there is absolutely zero reason to correlate a sore throat with using that subliminal. I also cannot come up with any reason to think it would interfere with any medication. But telling you whether or not to take medication is medical advice, and that is not something I can do legally.
Thanks for your advices, Mason and Shannon. I took medicine and felt better.
I've got success with Shannon's sub. It's amazing. There's a fear that "if I do something new, or strange, the effect of the sub will subcide". When I have something valueable, I'm so afraid for losing it. I even have a self-talk in my head like :"If I post something in this forum, the subsconcious will recognize and I will lose the effect". So silly, but It actually is. Smile
(06-14-2013, 09:01 PM)Mr.5 Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for your advices, Mason and Shannon. I took medicine and felt better.
I've got success with Shannon's sub. It's amazing. There's a fear that "if I do something new, or strange, the effect of the sub will subcide". When I have something valueable, I'm so afraid for losing it. I even have a self-talk in my head like :"If I post something in this forum, the subsconcious will recognize and I will lose the effect". So silly, but It actually is. Smile

Overcome Fear or OGSF is in order !