Subliminal Talk

Full Version: MSS troubles
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

I recently purchased and started using Maximum Sales Success. I am 5 days into my experience with your products. I alternate between listening to the ocean audio on repeat for the night and the trickle audio on repeat the opposite night. I listen for about 6 hours a night and maybe another hour if I can during the day. I cannot listen at work because I am constantly walking around.

To give you a little background, I work as a sales rep in a cell phone store. I have experience using hypnosis audios and subliminal audios to work on aspects of my life. I purchased MSS because I have recently hit the most commission I had ever made on the job and wanted to take my success to higher and higher levels. After checking the forums, your products seemed effective.

I know I am supposed to use this for 32 days to begin to see breakthrough results, but so far, I have had a rough week of sales. My job is not only to sell cellphones but also to sell other types of mobile devices and the accessories and services that compliment the mobile devices.

After 5 days of use, I am on track to sell the same amount of phones I did last cycle, but my accessory sales and insurance sales have taken a big hit. I have had customers turn down every possible upsale I offered. While this has occasionally happened in the past, it has never happened as many times as it has this week. I find myself running into more objections than normal. The only change I have made is using these recordings.

I want to complete a cycle with your product, but I cannot afford to have such a slump after such a high. Am I doing something? Do you have any suggestions as to how I can improve my resuts?
The first thing you should understand is that 32 days is a minimum amount of time to use the product. It is recommended to use for 90 days.

The second thing is, there are only two explanations for your shift in results. One is that it is simply a coincidence. The other is that you are subconsciously afraid of success, and attempting to self sabotage out of resistance. In which case you would do well to run Overcoming Fear or Overcoming Guilt, Shame and Fear at the same time, or even instead.
I agree with Shannon's proposition. When I read your situation the same ideas popped up and dealing with your fears right now will be worth it in the long run.

Thanks

Fonzy
Shannon and Fonzy,

I have taken Shannon's advice and now alternate listening to MSS and OGSF while sleeping. I let you know how it goes.

Aaron
If alternating two subs, it's generally best to play each one for as long as possible at a time before you switch to the other one. So I usually do blocks of 8 hours per on my playlist, for instance.