Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Deep Gratitude and Appreciation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Gratitude

A year and a half ago I began reading this book called “The Magic” by Rhonda Byrne. This was the first day I began practicing gratitude and experiencing a whole new side of life. This book was comprised of 28 chapters ( or days) and each one would describe a new technique on how to feel gratitude for all areas of my life. The authors previous book that I read described how to use the law of attraction to get the life I imagined. And through thought as well as action i truly realized that I was in charge of my own life.

After practicing gratitude for the first month I noticed that I was definitely a lot happier and had obtained abundance in all areas of my life. Friends, family, money, love, relationships, a career, education, health, opportunities were everywhere in my reality and I had everything I needed. Something I wanted to improve on mentally was that I wanted to have the state of mind, knowing that what I was putting gratitude in was truly producing what I wanted. Anyone can imagine living a multibillion dollar lifestyle, with the perfect everything no matter what but there has to be some action and desire to create. I found myself needing a way to know that my methods of using my mind to get what I wanted had to be full proof.

One day during this past summer, I was on google and found Indigo Mind labs in my search results. When I went to the website I instantly knew it was what I needed, the answer to my prayers. I just want to say thank you to the creators of Indigo Mindlabs because you have made me feel a deeper level of contentment and thanks to all the community members to all the community members that contribute to SubliminalTalk.

I can honestly say because of gratitude this past year and a half has been one of my best and I’m looking forward to keeping you guys updated on how the next 90 days of this program goes.

Thanks

Fonzy
You are welcome. But why the thumbs down?
Oh that was an accident, thumbs up from the Fonz. Ehhhhhhhhhh

Thanks

Fonzy
I thought so. Smile
I love gratitude because every time I run it I let go of more and more attachments to things and in return I also get rid of any anxiety and suffering relating to needing it. And you always feel good when you believe you have EVERYTHING. And in return more and more positive things begin coming your way.

Ryan
Yea that's a great way of describing it, even though i've been doing gratitude practises for a long time listening to this program this past day already makes me feel different. And a deep sense of gratitude. These next three months are going to be great. That feeling of having everything and leaving behind the things you fear is truly amazing. Looking forward to all the positive things coming to me in the next 3 months.

I already am feeling as if i'm attracting my desires. Got news that i'm going to get my dream phone in a couple days.

Thanks

Fonzy
Day 4

The effects of this program have been very positive on me so far. I am happy and alert. I feel as if through my attitude of gratitude is recognized by others that I interact with and positive responses are produced from them. There are a few examples to reflect this. I am still the same, confident, focused and funny person but people I work with and that provide services to me are nicer/ pleasant.

It feels as if a lot of my desires are becoming more attracted to me as well (I am seeing my dream car a lot) . Circumstances turn out to be that I have more money. I arrive to places that provide positive experiences such as coming to the job finding out that my organization had a new uniform sent to me.

Things I want such as my new phone, material items feel more effortless to obtain. Today I went to Canada's wonderland with my girlfriend from the program I recently used (AYP submissive sexual lover) it had been a great day she wanted one of the big stuffed animals for me to win as a prize, unfortunately I wasn't able to play as we had to leave. The surprising thing was that when I arrived back home my neighbors offered me a big teddy bear that they had! This made my girl happy and it got me thinking whether or not this was a coincidence or the program working. Anyways it feels good to be using this program. I will continue the updating.

Thanks

Fonzy
Hey Fonzy, how are things with your new GF? Things still rocking? Big Grin
Yea man, we are having sex pretty much every time we're together. It's great. Buddy you should definitely experience the results of an AYP sub.

Day 7

Things have been going really well lately. I got my dream phone(which was the iphone5). Most importantly I've had an increased sense of contentment with all areas of my life. My relationships are good and it feels like a natural reaction to have gratitude when interacting with others. I started working at a new location and it feels as if I've fit in well because of this. Things that have been tough are more effortless now. It used to be as if a lot of action had to be put into something as simple as like getting a doctors note but now because of my change in mentality they are accomplished in less than half the time. I'm sure as days goes on I will notice the benefits to my body.

Thanks

Fonzy
(06-13-2013, 06:16 PM)Fonzy3 Wrote: [ -> ]Yea man, we are having sex pretty much every time we're together. It's great. Buddy you should definitely experience the results of an AYP sub.

Day 7

Things have been going really well lately. I got my dream phone(which was the iphone5). Most importantly I've had an increased sense of contentment with all areas of my life. My relationships are good and it feels like a natural reaction to have gratitude when interacting with others. I started working at a new location and it feels as if I've fit in well because of this. Things that have been tough are more effortless now. It used to be as if a lot of action had to be put into something as simple as like getting a doctors note but now because of my change in mentality they are accomplished in less than half the time. I'm sure as days goes on I will notice the benefits to my body.

Thanks

Fonzy

Thanks for the response bro. I'm going to try to use an AYP again. Hopefully I stick with it for the next 4-5 months. I wanted to wait until Shannon released one of the newer ones with OE but it looks like it might take a while. Wish me luck man, I'm hoping to duplicate your results.Smile If a newer one comes out within the next week I'll switch over but I doubt it.
To be honest I think it is better if you use a program that you can track your results on a daily basis on how much closer you are getting to the final goal, so if you were to use the OE one that would be perfect. Seeing how you are more experienced with other subs I think it would be good if you saw the results that the manifestation subs brought. Yea man good luck aha I liked reading your results in your custom subliminal journal.

Day 10

Things have been going pretty smooth lately, I have actually started to be more health conscious since yesterday. I have been trying to get past this recruiting stage for this organization that has hired me. And the past 8 months of this process have been tough. I needed to meet the medical testing requirements, and I was just now able to get a letter of approval from my doc! Finally there has been a breakthrough and I don't know if it was my change in mind state towards the situation itself or the fact that I have been persistent but it feels like i've done what it takes for them to accept me. It feels like things are moving forward with that.

Also I believe that the relationship with my girlfriend has gotten even deeper. She was having mood swings today and they didnt bother me too much, i jut stuck it out and continued to be my charming self. After a couple hours she was in a happy mood and it's a step in the right direction for me because i'm aware of those sides of her personality.

All in all everything is going well, could enjoy a boost of productivity though. Enthusiastic about the upcoming changes.

Thanks

Fonzy
Day 16

Hey guys it's been going pretty well with this sub. A lot of improvements to my life I have been noticing. I am eating healthier, on a path to my dream body. I am going to start exercising more on Monday. My productivity is still needing improvement. I definitely see an increase in "interest" in all areas of my life meaning I am getting around to doing things that are on my mind sooner than usual. For example, with university- chose my courses earlier than previous years. Career- followed up on a recommended opportunity sooner than usual and so on. This is about the degree of improvement there has been. I am thankful every day for the abundance of positive things I have in every area of my life.

I rmbr reading something in Ryans journal about this program, he said that it gives you a feeling that you can do anything. I have had this feeling for a while now and it's allowed me to find opportunities everywhere in my daily life. But this leads me to the point that I want to have a billion dollars. But I am also content and happy with what I have right now so to get the drive for completing what I have to do in order to produce more money is tough. Every day I walk around with the intention and self belief that I deserve to be a billionaire, have any woman, have my dream job and everything else I want positive just by being myself. My inspired action seems to be doing what keeps me happy instead of pushing me to the goals that I want achieved now.

Ever since using this program it feels like my mind is lighter ( in weight) and I am using my imagination more to see my ideal body, bank account, career etc. This is probably what has produced an increased amount of positive things in my life. Once again, subliminal programs that I use are the method of creation that I can be completely sure about and I am grateful for that.

Thanks

Fonzy
I've noticed that on days where my inner negativity is reduced that I feel very aloof and light as well. Negativity can often have one feel sluggish so it makes sense that when it is gone you don't feel bogged down. It's great that you're seeing these results so soon.
Yeah man , that's how it has been for the past couple weeks everyday. I find my self in such a free positive space, so now I am using my imagination more often throughout my day to increase my high frequency. I am sure listening to sublminals is much more powerful but using my imagination keeps me in a happy mood.

Day 22

Even though I am feeling as if I can obtain anything, and that survival with the lifestyle I have considered abundant right now would be enough to keep me happy, I am starting to shift towards more positive goals. Getting into shape is the most noticeable at the moment but also managing my money and focusing on my upcoming semester has taken priority.

There are some days where I feel as if there is a little difference to my mind and others that surprise me, days where I can notice that a lot of the good stuff that is being attracted to my world is, because of this sub.

I just wanted to comment that the lover I attracted from the AYPSSL program has been great. The sex is definitely the best I've had in my life and the pleasure I get is off the charts. Even when there is a scarce amount of time that we have, the feeling that we get from being together is amazing and I am truly grateful for that.

I will keep you guys updated on my progress.

Thanks

Fonzy
Pages: 1 2 3 4