Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Individual Downloads
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey Shannon,

Recently my computer died and Ben agreed to let me redownload my lost files. Unfortunately I have really slow internet and I'm struggling to download the epic 18 file zip of breast enlarger (6 subs each of silent/ocean/stream, right? At any rate its 1.7 GB). I tried several times and each time it flunked out before it got halfway through. It says it'd take 8 hours to download, but it flunks after 1-2 hours, even if I wake up at early hours in the morning to get faster internet.

I don't need the audible ones, I just need the silent ones.

Anyway Ben said to post here to ask you Shannon if you can arrange something for me to download the 6 silent breast enlarger subs individually. Perhaps you can put them on transferbigfiles and let me download them as 6 separate files? That'd be awesome!!

Thanks for your help. Big Grin

Brad
Hi Shannon!

Just posting again to draw your attention to the thread, to bring it back to 'view today's posts' again.

Ben said 'tell Shannon to do such and such, by posting on the forum' and so I did. You can check with him.

Thanks
Brad
Uh, don't forget about me...

I have faster internet now so I can download the big one, but I just need you to renew it and let me try downloading it again. I had too many attempts at a download and now it won't let me anymore.

Pleeease?
I have Andrew on it. Sorry for the wait.
Yay! Thanks!