Subliminal Talk

Full Version: reading here alot about head phones?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
At the moment head phones is all i have. Will it greatly reduce the result s? Hope not aahhhh.
on the contrary, headphones typically improve results. You just need to be very careful with proper volume calibration, and you need to make sure you get enough hours a day of exposure.
K. Getting 6 to 8 at night an 2 in day. Cat listen at work Sad. Second day an already got hit on an starred at alot today Smile
Just make sure you are EXTREMELY careful about knowing you have the right volume when and if you use ultrasonics with headphones. I recommend against it.
so whats the right volume?
The volume that you calibrate to using the calibration method in the instructions.
Ok shannon 5 days in with BITAW. Onnly have ear buds a cd player. At night a chessy radio with cd plauer. But have getting good results. Thays awsome. Have to keep doing it thay way till i get a good sterio.. But been getting on alot. Even by my ex Wink. So ill just keep doing what i been doing for now. Better than notbing. Thanks for the sub shannon. An thanks for doing what u do Smile
Sorfy for spelling i phone haha. Meant getting hit on alot.
Ok wow. Just got a call from friend that hung out eith last night. Sn she said she just had a sex dream about me. Only 5 days of use Wink
Nice. Smile