Subliminal Talk

Full Version: irrisistable to woman?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
ok shannon or anyone. I jusy recieved thd be irresistible to beautiful woman. How to do recommend to use it? An how long do u think it will take? An also what can i expect from it Smile thanks
. Im excited.
Use it according to the instructions, of course. If you didn't get instructions with it, you can find them here:

http://subliminal-shop.com/3g-4g-instructions/

How long it takes depends on a lot of individual factors, and I can only guess. Usually you'll notice results from a 3G program in 1-2 weeks, and a 4G program in about a week.
shannon, can i also listen to it while i do my visualizations?
Yes, but you have to make sure you don't send your subconscious conflicting messages to what the subliminal is going for.
Oh ok. I was just gonna visualize how it would look an feel to be living a life of being irresistible to woman.
Yes, that would be fine. Just saying... be careful not to do anything that conflicts.
Great, will do. Thank u so much.
So far so good. My gal is woman an money. Supper tight buget right now. But love to some day get AM,SM,WM.. Can you recommend what i can get that i can afford till then? I only have BITtBW. Thank U Smile
My goal i mean oops
You can get absolute self confidence which 5G and free until your budget is less tight.It's in the free instant downloads.
Generally a goal of woman and money means you are headed for being broke, because getting and keeping a female is a well known way to kill a fortune. I suggest you aim for money first, then women.
(06-01-2013, 05:15 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]Generally a goal of woman and money means you are headed for being broke, because getting and keeping a female is a well known way to kill a fortune. I suggest you aim for money first, then women.

I have to agree with Shannon on this issue, it is better to go after the money first, then a woman. I am currently doing this and I get a lot of flak from some my peers. But I say f*ck them, it is my life and I am going to do what I feel is in my best interest. I will say one thing, once I do have the money, my so called "peers" will be changing their tune. However, by then I will say too little, too late.
Not only that, a man who is financially stable will naturally be much more attractive to women because he can provide them with security at the very least.
(06-01-2013, 06:42 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]Not only that, a man who is financially stable will naturally be much more attractive to women because he can provide them with security at the very least.

Very true. I completely forgot about that.
Pages: 1 2 3