Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Lightning Reflexes?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, I recently used ASC for 30 days and than DAOS for 30 days and I've noticed a great difference in the way I walk, talk, and even sit. Maybe I should make a thread in the testimonials section Tongue

Anyways, I was just wondering if anyone has used Lightning Reflexes? I started using it 2 or 3 days ago and I'm wondering how long people took to see any noticeable difference with it? Also if Shannon has an estimate on how long it would take to see any difference that would be great, thanks.
I purchased 'Lightning Reflexes' and had an immediate response... When cycling uphill, I had been averaging 5 mi. in 30 min. Each time I listen to 'LR', that changes to 5.4 / 5.5 mi.??? Go figure... not embellishing.

Always be safe and Prosperous!
Peace
(05-25-2013, 02:03 PM)Mel Wrote: [ -> ]I purchased 'Lightning Reflexes' and had an immediate response... When cycling uphill, I had been averaging 5 mi. in 30 min. Each time I listen to 'LR', that changes to 5.4 / 5.5 mi.??? Go figure... not embellishing.

Always be safe and Prosperous!
Peace

So the only thing you noticed was better stamina? What about your reflexes?
Hem... I'm just speculating here. When I cycle or run, most times it's tempo running or cycling. I suspect that if there is an improvement in my reflexes, I am responding to the musical beats more rapidly even if by fractions of a second so that overall I've covered more ground. I believe the stamina, as you refer to the response, is already there. I'm just unconsciously pushing myself harder.

I'm really unconcerned about the technicalities of the improvement. I do what I do for enjoyment. I'm OK without trying to second guess the process by which this technology works. It seems to me that 'Indigo' has an exceptional refund policy in effect and I've dealt with a couple of the fellas associated with the company and customer service was exceptional. Give the program a try and see if it makes magic for you? Good luck!

Always be safe and prosperous!
Peace
Very interesting results and theory, Mel. I originally designed LR for martial artists. None of them have reported back, so I cannot say I have much feedback from anyone, Dragon. But since it's a 3G program, you may see noticeable results in between 1 and 3 weeks, depending on usage patterns, resistance and how conscious you are of your current state compared to past states.
(05-26-2013, 08:12 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]Very interesting results and theory, Mel. I originally designed LR for martial artists. None of them have reported back, so I cannot say I have much feedback from anyone, Dragon. But since it's a 3G program, you may see noticeable results in between 1 and 3 weeks, depending on usage patterns, resistance and how conscious you are of your current state compared to past states.

I've been using this because I'm a soccer goalkeeper, I will get back to you in a couple weeks if I've noticed any difference. So far I was playing better than I usually do but I'm thinking it was just increased self confidence
I'm not sure if anyone cares, but I think I did notice a slight difference in my reflexes but nothing revolutionary.
I care, thank you for the update. I want to use it eventually for Martial Arts.
Lightning Reflexes is going to be upgraded, which should improve its effectiveness. Thanks for the feedback, Dragon.
Humans have enormous untapped souces of explosive energy. Like happened when two women in different parts of the world lifted two tonne motor vehicles off their child trapped underneath - a feat even the strongest men in the world would struggle to do.

When you are riding a bike up a hill, your mind tries to make you rest if you are pushing hard. It over-protects you. If the program in your mind is changed to make (going faster feel normal), then you can.

My next door neighbour often walks huge distances over several days without any sleep to win races and break records, because he programmed his mind over several months to make that ability the "new normal".

John Landy said there was a big wall to stop runners breaking the 4-minute mile, but when Roger Bannister proved there was no wall there by running 3.59.4 in England, Landy was able to run 3.58 a few weeks later with the same training that was sticking him at 4.03.

If you believe you can move your limbs faster, then you most likely will be able to. The messages in your head need changing by repetition. If you play a sub for 200 hours, then the program is likely to be a new habit that benefits you in many good ways.
Yes I agree whatever your perspective is reality.

Thanks

Fonzy