Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Can i get CD form
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is there any way to get cd form? I don't have a computer at my place nor do I have a bank account at the moment.Switching banks. Is there an address I can a money order to? Can anyone help with this question? Thank you Rolleyes want 2 of these so bad now. Don't want to wait.An im older so I suck at down loading any way hahaha
Indigo discontinued the cd form of these programs a while back. I think you you can still send money in physically from what I recall. Hopefully you can work something out with someone here.
I would love to work something out here with someone. I'm wanting the sexual arua sub, an the irresistible to hot woman sub. Can anyone help with those?
We generally discourage sending us money physically, but I'll have to talk to Andrew about it, since he's the one who lives near the business address. I personally am not really thrilled with taking physical money because we're not set up to handle it that way. I'll see what we come up with.
Thanks for checking it out Shannon Smile That would mean a lot to me. Iv'e tried to transfer down loads before but to be honest I suck at it an could never do it. Waist of money for me. Really want to do those subs. An if you can work something out that would be amazing Smile Thank you. Z.F
Hello, Shannon and friends in the Forum. Did not see the question answered here, but would like very much to receive programs in CD format rather than MP3. I know it is primarily ease of delivery and much less hassle to go the MP3 route, but when I try to burn a CD from an MP3, I invariably get the message that the MP3 data is more that the CD can handle; hence the suggestion that the MP3 be compressed to fit into the CD format. This suggestion has produced only frustration for me. A CD means portability to me, definitely not an MP3! I don't go around with a pod attached to my ear and I don't have a phone that I slide my fingerprint over to tour the world! Give me something I can use. I have ditched all other programs but these, but MP3 means I am tied to my computer for hours at a time to get the needed results. I would be glad to wait a little longer for delivery and pay a little more for the time and trouble in order to receive my very own CD instead of an infernal download! Hope this also strikes a note with others who would like the CD format as well. Thanks for the consideration, and also THANKS! for the great programs. Best Regards, Ron
Ron, mp3 is a compressed format. Burning an MP3 to form a true audio CD is actually decompressing the mp3. The problem you're having is almost certainly that you're trying to burn three 30 minute tracks to an 80 minute CD. You have to pick two of the three and use those. Or just one.

We currently do not offer CDs because there are a large number of issues we would face in doing so, which would pile even more work on top of us. Even in selling mp3's only, we are swamped and it's only getting worse.

When I started out, I was only selling CDs. I started off taking the orders, burning the CDs, printing them, packaging them, shipping them, and doing everything else.

Professionally distributing CDs is a major deal, and that didn't work for very long, so we tried to go through a distributor who would publish on demand for us. That turned into a nightmare when they stopped delivering orders in a sane amount of time, and then we were left to deal with the fallout.

To publish a CD in a professional way, we have to have the audio. We have to create a Master disc set. We have to duplicate or replicate it. We have to Print them. We have to package them. We have to design and print and insert the case inserts. We have to package them with shrink wrap, and then again for shipping. And we have to have the shipping supplies (envelopes, labels, postage scale, postage meter), CD blanks, CD printer, inks for the CD printer, the duplication/replication machines (which are very expensive). And we have to have someone actually running all this equipment. That's if we did it in house, and the cost just to get started would be in excess of $15,000.

If we send the work out to a POD place, we still have to create the Master disc set, and design the case inserts, and set up the package for the POD guys to run when an order comes in. I don't have an ounce of creative design skills, and Andrew has other things he needs to be doing. Our other stupport staff are already busy with their current jobs, and on top of that, we have never found a company that would do all that reliably except for maybe Amazon.

In the end, it is a logistics nightmare and even moreso because optical media usage is dying quickly. Spending all that time to make CDs doesn't make sense because less and less people are using CDs. Instead, people are now overwhelmingly using MP3 players, USB sticks and iPods.

So, offering CDs is not a realistic option for a while at least, and we expect that by the time it is something we have time for, it won't be reasonable because the market for CD based purchases will have collapsed.
Hello, Shannon. Thank you for your prompt reply to my cd question. I understand your predicament. This is another one of those iceberg issues I mentioned in a post elsewhere; there is a lot more that has to go on behind the scenes for the end result to magically appear. I was trying to only burn one track to the cd and got the message that the MP3 track contained something like 903mb, while there was only 700mb available on the disc. In trying to find a larger capacity disc, I discovered 700mb seems to be the industry standard limit, so I am stuck. Someone trying to be helpful told me to download a program that would convert MP3 format to CD, but after the conversion there was no link to actually burn a CD. These kinds of brick walls really frustrate those of us who do not care to join the current technological revolution. This is not because I am just old and inept, but I consciously avoid herd instincts and suspect any type of technology that feeds info to "Big Brother" any more than I have to. You really seem to be doing good work for folks here, and I will just have to try and adjust to what you can reasonably offer regarding media format.
Kindest Regards, Ron
(09-25-2013, 10:06 AM)Ron Wrote: [ -> ]Hello, Shannon. Thank you for your prompt reply to my cd question. I understand your predicament. This is another one of those iceberg issues I mentioned in a post elsewhere; there is a lot more that has to go on behind the scenes for the end result to magically appear. I was trying to only burn one track to the cd and got the message that the MP3 track contained something like 903mb, while there was only 700mb available on the disc. In trying to find a larger capacity disc, I discovered 700mb seems to be the industry standard limit, so I am stuck. Someone trying to be helpful told me to download a program that would convert MP3 format to CD, but after the conversion there was no link to actually burn a CD. These kinds of brick walls really frustrate those of us who do not care to join the current technological revolution. This is not because I am just old and inept, but I consciously avoid herd instincts and suspect any type of technology that feeds info to "Big Brother" any more than I have to. You really seem to be doing good work for folks here, and I will just have to try and adjust to what you can reasonably offer regarding media format.
Kindest Regards, Ron

Ron, the biggest CD you can buy is 800 megabytes in size. Unless you create an audio DVD - and I have no knowledge of how to do that - you describe a problem with a simple solution, which I already told you.

There are three tracks and each is 30 minutes long. That's 90 minutes total, and 90 minutes is 900 megabytes. Solution is to burn only your two preferred tracks to a CD. Voila, 600 megabytes, and it fits on everything.