Subliminal Talk

Full Version: The X24 Subliminal Audio AAphrodisiac - OE
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Shannon, I was reading the description of how your tester used this program covertly to arouse his girlfriend, whom he had had a long-term platonic friendship with.

Was he using a ultra-sonic version, because I think you only sell the ocean and stream versions?

I am puzzled how he could be operating it without her hearing anything - even though she "felt" that it must be playing?

I noted that she agreed for him to try out a program that week without knowing what it was......
I had my computer crash and it took several months to get a Restart Disc from America - they sent it by snail post. So I haven't posted for a long time; and I also couldn't use all the mp3's I bought to try out. Hopefully, I am now back on track to be able to use them consistently.
(05-23-2013, 12:59 AM)Joronda Wrote: [ -> ]Shannon, I was reading the description of how your tester used this program covertly to arouse his girlfriend, whom he had had a long-term platonic friendship with.

Was he using a ultra-sonic version, because I think you only sell the ocean and stream versions?

I am puzzled how he could be operating it without her hearing anything - even though she "felt" that it must be playing?

I noted that she agreed for him to try out a program that week without knowing what it was......

Some of the testing of the program was done using an ultrasonic version of the program, yes, but that was very limited because of the potential for abuse. That's why I don't sell it as an ultrasonic.
Thanks, that is helpful to my understanding of how it all works. I have also just read about the Interview you had, and was very impressed with your explanation of the placebo and why it only works for a short time. I definitely want to change the core programs in my head. I am ready for change, and I truly appreciate the integrity you have in supplying quality products. I have a shoestring budget, but I reckon that as the results start coming, my finances will improve also.