Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Masked vs Ultrasonic
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is it possible that the masked versions could work better ...at least at first for a person with heavy resistance to a particular program?....since the ultra sonic hits you deeper in the subconscious....could it possibly be more effective to chip away at the corrosive programming rather than have a serious fight put up by your nueral networks under extreme bombardment fighting for their lives and in turn giving you the dickens?

Thanks!
Which format hits you harder or deeper depends on a number of factors, but they are actually relatively equal, based on what I have observed. The ultrasonic format uses higher volumes and theoretically should work better because of that, but the reports I get suggest the two formats are about equally effective when used properly.

Your neural pathways aren't fighting for their lives, as you suggest. In a resistant person, it would be the subconscious beliefs, not their physical manifestations in the brain, which would be attempting to achieve homeostasis by preserving themselves. The brain is just a physical focal point for the non-physical mind, and it's mapping of neuronal pathways adjusts and is adjusted by that focus.
I was doing something that I'm not sure weather acceptable or not so I need to make sure if i should do it more or stop it.

I put on the ultrasonic sometimes and watch some episodes online and what I basicly do is I turn up the ultrasonic volume and lower whatever im watching and raise the speakers volume, but still its using the same speakers for both things at the same time so does that work?
(05-22-2013, 05:01 AM)Yuri Wrote: [ -> ]I was doing something that I'm not sure weather acceptable or not so I need to make sure if i should do it more or stop it.

I put on the ultrasonic sometimes and watch some episodes online and what I basicly do is I turn up the ultrasonic volume and lower whatever im watching and raise the speakers volume, but still its using the same speakers for both things at the same time so does that work?

You're overcompensating for your fears that it's not lound enough because you can't hear it. Calibrate as instructed and use that volume along with whatever else you're using. It will work fine. Don't mess with the subliminal volume once it's calibrated even if you play something else, unless you're trying to blast heavy metal so loud you'll be unable to hear yourself talking.
that was not my question shannon what I meant was does it not ruin or affect the ultrasonic output and quality if I played a video for example or some low music on another player meanwhile they are all playing on the same speakers?
basically I'm worried about the distortion of the ultrasonic because of whatever im playing along with it on my desktop though I dont get any crackling noises but I just need to make sure its ok.
As long as you have the ultrasonic at calibrated volume, without crackling, it's fine.