Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Programs to be updated
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was thinking it would be helpful to Shannon to know what titles everyone was looking for to be updated and improved.

I would like to see Self-Esteem updated personally.

What would you like?
First of all, is the program Shannon is working on right now, AM 6.0.

Then I'm very interested to see Intelligence Enhancer 5G gets build, and 6-Stage BASE in 5G

Last is SM 3.0 in 5G with OGSF script built-in + more goodies.. (Not a priority for me, but I gotta experience this sub at least once in my life)

I definitely would buy these four if they are available
I would like it if ASC included projecting an aura of confidence in it.
But Alpha 6.0 is definitely the one I'm waiting for.
Since theres a imbalance of titles that have been upgraded to 4G I'd like to see titles from the physical and self improvement given the treatment even if the actual script doesnt go through a makeover.

I think ESE should be made in 5G and at a discounted price (50-60 dollars). It goes hand in hand with ASC and is a great foundation but can still be furthered by many of the other titles and sets.
(05-09-2013, 09:16 AM)Tiesto Wrote: [ -> ]First of all, is the program Shannon is working on right now, AM 6.0.

Then I'm very interested to see Intelligence Enhancer 5G gets build, and 6-Stage BASE in 5G

Last is SM 3.0 in 5G with OGSF script built-in + more goodies.. (Not a priority for me, but I gotta experience this sub at least once in my life)

I don't remember: Did you do WM2 yet? Because the focus is not exclusively sex, it's not quite what you're looking for, but Shannon has stated that in WM2, you get to choose whether any relationship is sexual, romantic, or platonic.
my vote goes to LM since my luck never seizes to fail me.

and if possible a solo sub that combines the auras e.x charm, authority, dominance, charisma in 5g sounds really good though I doubt that could be done hence every single one requires an immense amount of energy.

though SM in 5g with all the new technologies + maxspeed sounds fairly interesting Tongue
LTU would be a big one. And since the Men's alpha program just got a round 2 made, I'd rather like seeing a round 2 for alpha female. (Even though I still have yet to do the current Alpha Female. It is on my plans though!)
4g single stage: Speak Authoritatively, Lightning Reflexes (possibly combined with hand/eye coordination to make a great martial arts and sports in general subliminal), and deep restful sleep.

5g single stage: Grow Taller and Penis Enlargement (If Shannon doesn't think 5g can speed up results then 4g Grow Taller will be fine and we already have 4g PE.)

Updated 6 Stage set: BASE.

New 6 stage sets: Intelligence enhancer and Renaissance Man/Woman
(05-09-2013, 12:37 PM)Sean Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-09-2013, 09:16 AM)Tiesto Wrote: [ -> ]First of all, is the program Shannon is working on right now, AM 6.0.

I don't remember: Did you do WM2 yet? Because the focus is not exclusively sex, it's not quite what you're looking for, but Shannon has stated that in WM2, you get to choose whether any relationship is sexual, romantic, or platonic.

WM is sure is interesting, I'm thinking of trying it at least once as well, but after SM most likely, the thing that interest me about SM is that it is more straight to the point, and with a more directed focus like that result should be pretty obvious as well
In addition to AM 6.0,SM 3.0 and intelligence enhancer it would also be great
if AYPL and AYPSL will be upgraded to 5G.
Enhance Your Intuition is also good if upgraded to 4G
Programs I want updated : Develop Aura Of Sexiness 5G ( Including in the script more about flirting), Develop Aura Of Commanding aAuthority 4G