Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Gay pic on alpha male sub 5.0(classic)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,when i play my Trickling Stream subliminal(stage 2) there is picture with gays,is that ok.
(05-03-2013, 10:04 AM)dexserbia Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,when i play my Trickling Stream subliminal(stage 2) there is picture with gays,is that ok.

I've been getting weird pictures on my subliminals, too. Not gays, but it's some kind of album art for a different album. In Windows Media Player you have to turn off auto-downloading of album info and art or it will incorrectly tag Shannon's download as some other album. Not sure if this is what affected you.
Yes, "think for you" stuff from Apple and Microsoft will decide what the file is based on the closest match it can find to some sort of comparison algorithm, and it doesn't mean anything but that you're using a player that is programmed to assume that you are stupid and do everything for you by guessing what's right. There's nothing wrong with the program.
I'm using the vlc media player,and from time to time the pics are changing...