Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Laptop Speakers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi

I am new to Shannon's products (and also new on this forum so have not gone through all the threads as yet) and am currently using UltraSuccess and Luck Magnifier, both 4G. I use earplugs for my IPOD and Samsung Galaxy NoteBook. However, when not using earplugs/headphones, I listen to the subliminals on my Dell XPS Laptop (Windows MediaPlayer) at my home and my Lenovo Laptop (Windows MediaPlayer) in my office. I listen to all three versions. I would like to know if laptop speakers are good enough for the subliminals or should I buy separate speakers. Also, at night while sleeping I play the silent versions on my laptop. Is it OK?

I will appreciate any guidance.

Thanks
bluemoon
I actually have the same question regarding the laptop speakers. I even have an XPS Dell. Smile
Hi, 4Kingdoms. You linked me back to the other thread where you recommended the speakers to me. Do you know if the Dell XPS' laptop speakers would work for the silent tracks?
You seem to have linked me to some random thread where someone is experiencing an issue with his Dell speakers.

Does anyone know if, generally, laptop speakers are acceptable to use for the silent tracks?

Thanks.