Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Ok, Buying Question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi Guys,

I have used subliminals before to great results.

Suffice it to say I am still on 14k, 14,8k and 15.5khz sublims that I have purchased, used together, and enjoyed and they have done wonders for my life, but the results didn't stick for too long. Some of them, did however hang around. Think of being stuck 9 levels underground and then all of sudden, your only stuck 6 levels under.

I discovered a ton of swiss cheese holes in me, like holes in a stretchy fabric, what one would fix would stretch to close the current hole, and that would open another.

In the past I have used as many as 12 Subliminals at a time and had them work.

I want to stop this.

Here are my problems
I was raised in a religious and restrictive background - which I have fought for the past 10 years and gained much ground, but the dirt is still in there at the base.

Shame, fear, and guilt are always nipping me when i am at my weakest, and holding me back.

My social skills have taken a dive after the last breakup, not that I went too introverted, i totally reversed my life and I stopped seeing social life as fun and instead viewed it as a validating means to an end.

I want to see penis enlargement work. I have seen it sub-work. But I want to see it work beyond the shadow of a doubt. One inch length is beyond the shadow of a doubt for me.

I want to Learn new things. I don't know if my mind went to pot because of the internet, or my loss of interest in things, but learning new stuff is like going in a circle for hours until I just put the book down, and this is almost anything.

I want to rid myself of depression, and anxiety and be more, well, manly.

I also want to be able to play and talk to women again like i used to and approach them, and also lose some weight.

I read about your 4g/5g thing So here it is:

I want to destroy fear, shame, and guilt, If I could for all eternity, I think I could grow wings and fly

So here's my purchase Idea
Overcoming guilt shame and fear 4g
Penis enlargement 4g
Socializing 4g

Or Does the 5G alpha male take care of all of this?
And the problem is , I still want penis enlargement, I would love to do it six months and cross that inch off my list forever.

I have just downloaded your free absolute confidence and its day 3 I think and I have already:
Kicked one girl to the curb
Totally halted a shame assault from another woman who just seems to freak out If i say no to her advances
Decide not to do some risky business with a demanding woman. It will be TV instead.

So, I think i'm feeling the effects. And I like it. And don't for one second belive that I'm a stud or player, these are bottom of the barrel people, and i need to end it. Now the only question is - which way to go.

Could I do alpha male AND penis enlargement? Is there a 4g version somewhere for sale?

So thanks if you stayed with me this long, but I totally exposes the mechanations of my mind so that you could possible aid with my final question which is is:

Which direction should I take? What should I buy first?

I originall had this here, then moved it to introductions, then moved it back here. I hope that is ok, as it makes for one heck of an intro.
First, if you use more than a few at a time, you'll see effects, but not results. It's just too much at once for most people. That's why I say, 3 at a time max for 3rd Gen Type B; 2 at a time for 4th Gen Type B; 1 at a time only for 5th Gen.

So. My suggestion to you is this. Use ASC for the remainder of 32 days to get it to really kick in. Then pick ONE you want to do, and do that. What's most important to you? I suggest that OGSF is going to be an excellent choice for just about anybody. That's a good one to use for between 32 and 96 days. And then you can go from there.

I wouldn't really worry much about penis enlargement unless you're having trouble enjoying sex because of penis size. At least, not right now. But to answer your question, PE is a Type C, and AM is a Type B/C/D. You cannot use a Type C or a type D with another program of that type and expect to get good results.

Slow down and focus. One at a time. That's when you get the real impact.