Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Brad's Sub Journal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I thought I had better keep a sub journal, for record, rather than posting all over the place. I'll keep coming back to this thread regardless of what sub I'm doing.

So I started a second round of 'Breast Enlarger' for my wife. It was a hard decision, I actually gave it up for one night after I finished stage 6 and did 'learn chinese' (I live in China), but the next morning I was like "wtf was i thinking?!? PRIORITIES boy..." So its back to stage 1 BE again Smile

And I'm glad I did. My wife, while still not knowing what is going on (I never told her), is loving her new breasts. She flaunts them around me and shows them off to me. However she is complaining of discomfort from her bra being too small.

Isn't this, like, every man's fantasy and dream? Yet its made possible.

The "Learn Chinese' and 'Orgasm Enhancer for Women' have been tempting me ever since I started the Breast Enlarger 6 odd months ago, having already bought and downloaded them. I had done the OEW for a couple of weeks with good results before starting BE, but I want to leave it on for a year like I'm doing with the BE. Perhaps then, I'll have to do LC at the same time or I'll never learn Chinese!

For sure, I decided last night, that I have to stop thinking about these subs and stop planning my queue etc until this round of BE finishes 5-something odd months from now. Will I have the willpower to do a 3rd round of BE? Not if I'm thinking about it twice a week for the next 5 months! I have to learn to 'set and forget' - but its too exciting, lol.

Brad
I appreciate you blind testing the breast enlargement sub for me. It's hard to argue with results from that sub, but even harder to argue against it being valid when the subject doesn't even know their being exposed to such an influence. I couldn't do such testing myself.

I am also looking forward to seeing if her breasts continue to grow, and how much bigger they become (if they do keep growing). The upper limits of the sub are largely untested - or, at least, unreported.
Brad, thanks for keeping this journal. I've read about your wife's amazing results before and I'm definitely curious to find out whether her breast size will increase further. This is definitely a sub that I want to run at some point, but as you say, it's all about setting priorities.

BTW, I use sleep phones during the night and they are very comfortable. You could 'learn Chinese' while you sleep Big Grin.
Well Shannon, my pleasure - my motives weren't exactly set on research but I'm glad its useful. If I told her what I was doing she'd probably react badly due to a lack of understanding of the technology, but as long as she doesn't know, it's making her very happy. I dare not tell her in case she won't let me play the subs anymore. As for posting about it, after all your subs have done for me, the least I can do is to report that it works.

Its hard to judge size (without asking her!) but they're definitely not done. At the beginning, when she lay on her back, all there was was her ribs. Now (after 6 1/2 months) they're clearly visible even when she lies on her back, maybe an inch above the ribs? Nice, but I think people with English as a first language would get better results. At any rate, I'll update in a few months. Sorry my descriptions are a bit vague! (a) its hard to say and (b) I don't want to talk too openly about my wife's breasts on the internet behind her back, right?

(04-25-2013, 10:40 AM)Laura Wrote: [ -> ]BTW, I use sleep phones during the night and they are very comfortable. You could 'learn Chinese' while you sleep Big Grin.

I have to take your advice on that one Laura and invest in another mp3 player and some sleep phones, thats a good idea. Chinese is a huge priority for me right now, seeing as I struggle everyday to express myself and understand others.
Arrggh!! My lappy died... My little asus notebook with all my subs on it. I think I backed them up somewhere online, but I don't know where. They're not on dropbox, which is the only one I really use these days. So I'm gonna keep looking.

Panic stations! The only subs I have right now are the ones on my mp3 player: pse1 and breast enhancer stage 2. Woe and betide...
YAY!

They were on Box. Unfortunately I only backed up 3, to save disk space, but thats okay they were the ones I wanted to use after the breast enhancer anyway. Learn Chinese, Orgasm Enhancer, and another one I don't need anymore but may come in handy in the future (OED).

So many subs I had bought I had never used, and now they're gone Sad. But at least I have the 2 most important ones. They'll last me another year or so for sure. It's sad I can't finish the breast growth, but I can still finish stage 2.

A question for Shannon, if he reads it: After a round of breast enhancer is already done, will one stage (i.e. stage #2) work if I just leave it on loop for months on end? Or does it really have to be in the set order?
Have to run the set in order.
D'oh.

Well anyway I have to report: the orgasm enhancer is taking effect already, on only the first day of playing it. I won't say much, but its making cuddles 10x times the fun! I was really impressed. She *never* behaves that way.
A mate of mine says he should be able to recover my files from the grave of my late laptop, figuratively speaking. So I can do the breast enlarger again some other time, perhaps I'll do it in the future when my wife gets pregnant, seeing as her breasts will probably grow during pregnancy anyway.

But in the meantime, I'm loving 'Learn Chinese'. This was long overdue. I'm chatting away in conversation now, full of confidence, happily spending 3-4 hours each day studying vocab. My wife thinks its great. Someone told me today I should be fluent in 6 months.
Nice work. Smile
Since I put it on a week ago, the orgasm enhancer hasn't had so much effect. It kicked in strong on the first day, but then outward environments came in, like my wife having a sore back and a busy day. Then nothing. So since English is her 2nd language I'm gonna drop Learn Chinese and go all out on the orgasm enhancer.

It's a pity because I've been amped up on Chinese for the last week, but that can come later. I'll still keep studying outwardly without the sub of course.
I'm not sure. I wasn't measuring, but I noticed after a few weeks. Maybe after a week or so there seemed to be something slight but I was uncertain if it was my imagination or not.

My wife however didn't say anything for a few months, though by that time there had been obvious, undeniable growth. After we finished at 7 months (6+1) there was plenty of growth. Before I started, they were pathetic and disappointing, now they're about average and I have no complaints at all. If my computer hadn't died and I lost all my breast enlarger subs, I'd have continued until D cup, but oh well. I was getting impatient waiting for the opportunity to put on the orgasm enhancer anyway, so its not so bad. However I'm desperate to recover those files, they weren't cheap! And I want to try again later for that D cup Smile

I want to do the PE too, but I'm queued up for now.
Contact Benjamin about those files.D cup is a very important thing.
Brad, if you bought all the subs off Shannon, he might let you re-download them. I had a disaster with my computer and he tweaked something last year, and the time-limited download links worked again and it sorted my problem out like waving a magic wand.
Pages: 1 2