Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Talk Louder and Clearer [Built]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've always talked on the quiet side. Probably to do with shyness at an early age. I gained a lot of confidence in my later teenage years, and sky-rocketed in confidence during the alpha set yet I still have a voice that remains quieter than I'd like. My voice isn't unconfident any more but it does lack a bit of volume. I have the ability to talk loud, it is just a 21 year habit that takes a lot of concious energy to continuously correct, and it'd be nice to get a little help from my subconscious. Is it possible a subliminal could be created for this purpose? A result of speaking quiet means I tend to mumble, and come across as more monotone than I'd like. It would be great if a little subliminal could be created to divert subconscious attention towards making ones voice more louder, clearer, expressive, charming and seductive.
(06-22-2010, 10:27 AM)WildFlower Wrote: [ -> ]I've always talked on the quiet side. Probably to do with shyness at an early age. I gained a lot of confidence in my later teenage years, and sky-rocketed in confidence during the alpha set yet I still have a voice that remains quieter than I'd like. My voice isn't unconfident any more but it does lack a bit of volume. I have the ability to talk loud, it is just a 21 year habit that takes a lot of concious energy to continuously correct, and it'd be nice to get a little help from my subconscious. Is it possible a subliminal could be created for this purpose? A result of speaking quiet means I tend to mumble, and come across as more monotone than I'd like. It would be great if a little subliminal could be created to divert subconscious attention towards making ones voice more louder, clearer, expressive, charming and seductive.

A neat trick I use for public speaking or presentations is I put in earplugs (the tiny ones people can't see. It's then a naturally tendency to elevate my voice to the level of being able to hear myself through the earplugs. I bet if you read aloud every morning from a book or whatnot with earplugs until the change takes place it would change your natural volume.
Being built as Speak Authoritatively. This will tie into what's in the Alpha set, but still allow women to use it as well.
Looks like I got sidetracked before I put this one up... let's see about that.
It is up now, in Thinking & The Mind.
(08-30-2010, 01:10 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]It is up now, in Thinking & The Mind.

Thanks a lot Shannon! Definitely going to be using this one after finishing Women Magnet.