Subliminal Talk

Full Version: OGSF + LM
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So after 2 weeks of finishing AM 5.0, I plan to work on some single stage subs to work on more specific subject matters. Single stage subs I'm looking forward to use is "Overcome Guilt, Shame, and Fear" (OGSF), "Luck Magnifier" (LM), "Overcome Procrastination" (OP), and "Everything is Possible" (EIP).

My number 1 priority at the moment is OGSF, but LM is also too tempting to wait any longer, so I plan to run both together, I'll be experimenting with different setup this time, back to speakers, and I'll be using masked version, trickling stream more specifically.

I'm planning to run this combo until they work me out thoroughly, once I'm fearless, guiltless, and shameless (lol), with the added bonus of maximum luck, then I'll switch to either AM 6.0, or "OP + EIP"

Who dares (and lucky), WINS! LOL! So tonight I shall begin day 1 and test out that theory. Big Grin
I like it. We'll see what results follow.
(04-22-2013, 10:01 AM)Cortez Wrote: [ -> ]I like it. We'll see what results follow.

This sounds great bro!! I love it! This sounds like a great plan and I can't wait to see what comes out of this. Overcome Procrastination kicks @ss, you'll love how it changes your work ethic. I'm sure you'll have lots of interesting stories to share in the coming months.
Thanks Cortez and K-Train!
Been having bad dreams all the time, must be OGSF sub at work, even a short nap had a bad dream.. It wasn't really scary nightmare, but dreaming in a bad situation where it causes some fear within me..
OGSF is starting to work its magic, it has been very stealthy and it works by slowly eroding the fear, guilt, and shame bit by bit, Shannon mentioned this before and I agree with him.

The thing with the bad dreams also been quite interesting, almost every night I dreamt of being in bad situation that cause fear within me, for example I had a dream where I was walking on the street and suddenly hundreds of people just appeared and attacked me all at once, that's definitely some situations that I wouldn't want to happen to me.

As I go on with bad dreams every night, I noticed it also affects my fear, it seems to be reducing it very subtly as days goes by.

There are situations that still cause hesitation within me, I'm guessing I still hesitate because I'm not completely fearless yet, I still have doubts in my mind that I can do the things that I want to do, seems like some form of self-sabotage. I'm thinking this can be solved with Everything is Possible and OGSF combined.

With LM nothing to report yet, but I hope it will only be a matter of time, manifestation do take longer to show up. I expect to see some positive synchronicity starts appearing obviously in the 4th month onward, so for the time being I'll be just enjoying OGSF.
(05-04-2013, 04:27 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]By that I mean the transition from fear to lack thereof is gentle and continuous and hard to see without some external comparison. It's not an instant on thing by any means.

This transition that Shannon talked about is what I'm experiencing as well.
My progress with OGSF seems to stagnant at this time, but I noticed something strange that could be the effect of LM.

In my company there this guy who is the general manager of sales and marketing, and I really hate his guts, because he always run away from his responsibility, and blame other people for his incompetence, I've mentioned this guy in my previous AM 5.0 journal, I have strong desire to NOT work with this guy, in the office we never talk to one another at all after our conflict, well recently this guy was found out that he actually work for a competitor company and our company at the same time (working like a double agent) and my directors found out about this and they told him to resign, he will be removed from his position in a month from now and leave our company to work with the competitor, so in a way I got what I desired, my director also told me that he probably will make me a marketing manager, not a GM level, but pretty good nevertheless if I could earn more money with that position. Getting what I desired is possibly Luck Magnifier at work here.

Btw, I'm around 1 month mark now, I hope after 3 months things will be even more obvious, if this combo works out good I plan to use for 6 months before I go into AM 6.0.
I'm going through some serious emotional rollercoaster at the moment, there is this girl in my office which I really like, in the beginning I don't have feelings for her at all, but after a while I grew to like her more and more, now I flirt with her everyday. She already has a boyfriend, so I realized that I shouldn't be flirting with her, but I just can't stop doing it, now I like her so much, that I feel really needy, and weak. This is a bad situation for me, because I'm definitely losing control of my own emotional state, what should I do to get rid of this feeling and neediness towards her, any advice guys?

Should I drop OGSF and LM and go back to AM 5.0 perhaps?
(06-03-2013, 01:20 PM)Tiesto Wrote: [ -> ]I'm going through some serious emotional rollercoaster at the moment, there is this girl in my office which I really like, in the beginning I don't have feelings for her at all, but after a while I grew to like her more and more, now I flirt with her everyday. She already has a boyfriend, so I realized that I shouldn't be flirting with her, but I just can't stop doing it, now I like her so much, that I feel really needy, and weak. This is a bad situation for me, because I'm definitely losing control of my own emotional state, what should I do to get rid of this feeling and neediness towards her, any advice guys?

1.) Pick out one unattractive thing about her and dwell on it. This is so that you can see her as being just another girl and another human being with flaws.

2.) Understand that if she pulls away and says "no" you could get hurt emotionally and if you do something with her (sexually) and her BF finds out you could get hurt emotionally and physically.

3.) See how one and two work out and if you still have problems after 3 days drop those subs and run that AM refresher. Just my 2 cents. Good luck bro.
(06-03-2013, 03:56 PM)K-Train Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-03-2013, 01:20 PM)Tiesto Wrote: [ -> ]I'm going through some serious emotional rollercoaster at the moment, there is this girl in my office which I really like, in the beginning I don't have feelings for her at all, but after a while I grew to like her more and more, now I flirt with her everyday. She already has a boyfriend, so I realized that I shouldn't be flirting with her, but I just can't stop doing it, now I like her so much, that I feel really needy, and weak. This is a bad situation for me, because I'm definitely losing control of my own emotional state, what should I do to get rid of this feeling and neediness towards her, any advice guys?

1.) Pick out one unattractive thing about her and dwell on it. This is so that you can see her as being just another girl and another human being with flaws.

2.) Understand that if she pulls away and says "no" you could get hurt emotionally and if you do something with her (sexually) and her BF finds out you could get hurt emotionally and physically.

3.) See how one and two work out and if you still have problems after 3 days drop those subs and run that AM refresher. Just my 2 cents. Good luck bro.

Thanks K-Train! I'll try that.

I read once (I think Shannon mentioned it) that neediness and insecurity stems from fear, maybe I should go solo and maximize OGSF to destroy fear.
Whatever a woman will do with you, she will do to you. Never go after a taken woman who is willing to be more than what you would want her to be with other guys while you are dating her yourself.

OGSF is going to open you up more to situations where you have to step up and take responsibility for these new freedoms it creates. AM 5.0 refresher might just be a good idea.
That's true Shannon, thank you very much for reminding me about that fact.

Since you and K-Train agreed on the AM 5 refresher, then that's what I will do.
So tonight I will begin AM 5.0 refresher stage, and drop OGSF + LM for the time being.

EDIT:

Shannon, how long should I use AM 5 refresher for? Is it 32 days maximum? Or can I go as long as I need to be (i.e 3 months)?
Pages: 1 2