Subliminal Talk

Full Version: More than 90 days for the subliminal to work?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi there.

I emailed your customer support with this question and was referred to this forum. So here goes!

I've been using Ultra Success (4G version) for 90 days. After that, I stopped (I reached the 90 day mark on 15th April). I have been listening to the full 8 hours occasionally though.

I have, however, not seen any visible signs of the subliminal working though I know it is based on my experiences. I could note that there is usually a sort of euphoria lasting the first couple of times I listen to subliminal audio. Dizziness, something that feels like a mix of a caffeine/adrenaline burst and headache if I use the audio too much. Still, this is only in the first days to week I listen to the subliminal.
I've also noted an increased focus and optimism after listening to subliminals on some subjects for 24 days from another site. The goal was a bit out - there, but the subliminals did their jobs as an aide.

I used Ultra Success every night for 8 hrs every night, sometimes less. I mostly get at least 5 hours of exposure though, except some occasions where I only got 4.
I use the masked tricking stream version as I have no speaker capable of playing the ultrasonic one (tested them with the audio sample you provide).

I've had no "visible" (that is, external) effects so far. Internally, I feel a bit more confident though I don't know if this can be attributed to the subliminal or just my circumstances.

Do you have any advice/suggestions/insight?

Thanks in advance! Heart
Maybe you can elaborate on your circumstances...

How are they different compared to when you first started?
The usage should be 8+ hours per day.

Ultra Success can be difficult for seeing the results of because it does not specify what you will be successful with. If you have no direction, it has little to work with. The euphoria is definite evidence that it was working.

Ultra Success tends to bring success in whatever direction you focus yourself.

If you're like most people who have a hard time seeing it's effect, it will be easier to see the effect after you stop using it for a while.

I hope you weren't using it at the same time you used subliminals from another maker, as that could also explain the lack of obvious effect: mixing programs from different producers means potentially conflicting scripting methods.
Shannon,
Yes, I'm aware that the ideal usage is 8+ hours. I definitely listened every night for 8 hours for the first 60 days.
My direction was in regards to my career choices, though I must admit I'm not the most focused of individuals.
Oh, and I have not mixed it with any other subliminals!

Spiral,
My circumstances are better with a new apartment and somewhat better finances. I can't put a finger on anything else at the moment.

Thank you for your responses.
I'll follow the advice and stop using it for now.
Hi again.

I have a follow - up question. Do the "don't use any other subliminals" pertain to VISUAL self - created subliminal affirmations as well or only to audios from other producers?

Thanks!
The medium is not the factor. It is the probability for conflicting messages being delivered to the subconscious, which will likely cause unintended results. Usually, unintended results are not good, and sometimes quite bad.
Ooh!
That clarifies things. I apologize if the question was stupid. Thanks again!Big Grin
I'll stick to the current subliminal only then.

Have a good day now!
No worries. Happy to help.