Subliminal Talk

Full Version: OAA and SIJAFG
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So i grabbed 2 more subs Smile

Overcome Approach Anxiety For Men
and
Socializing Is Just A Fun Game

First day on both. OAA at night, SIJAFG in the day.
I gotta say SIJAFG is making me love talking about nothing in particular to everyone i talk to. I like it.
With OAA i noticed i dont hesitate to do certain things like say hey to someone. I like that too.
So far so great. But I have one issue.

I feel dumb for these past couple hours hahahaha, is it because im listening to 2 programs for 16 hours and my brain isnt use to it?
Im not processing things as quickly. Went from a Intel i5 processor down to a Celeron lol.
I hate to post this but im wondering if anyone had a similar experience.
Feeling pretty dumb right now lol
That's a sign of overload. You've saturated your processor and filled the queue and now it's becoming a detriment. This is part of why I recommend using one program at a time. If you must use two, make sure you get a 4 hour break after each one you use for 8 hours if you are experiencing this.
(04-18-2013, 10:04 PM)IronSmooth Wrote: [ -> ]So i grabbed 2 more subs Smile

Overcome Approach Anxiety For Men
and
Socializing Is Just A Fun Game

First day on both. OAA at night, SIJAFG in the day.
I gotta say SIJAFG is making me love talking about nothing in particular to everyone i talk to. I like it.
With OAA i noticed i dont hesitate to do certain things like say hey to someone. I like that too.
So far so great. But I have one issue.

I feel dumb for these past couple hours hahahaha, is it because im listening to 2 programs for 16 hours and my brain isnt use to it?
Im not processing things as quickly. Went from a Intel i5 processor down to a Celeron lol.
I hate to post this but im wondering if anyone had a similar experience.
Feeling pretty dumb right now lol

Dude. Same. OAA + AM5 stage 4, and for the first few hours of the day, my mind is completely saturated. LOL.

Im curious if just using OAA for 4 hours, and AM5 for 8 or more would work.
Im not expecting for OAA to kick in for quite some time, but I want it to positively influence when I start hitting that fear in AM6.
I saw the name of the OP's sub and was like "Huh? Is that sub even AROUND still?"...then I saw the post date lol.

Epic necro bump there, bro.