Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Ultra Success vs BASE
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

I'm fairly new and ready to make my first purchase, I wanted to get into the fear guilt subs but my more immediate need is financial. It was suggested to me to get find the perfect job since I'm unemployed. I've had a lot of time however and I'm convinced that I'd like to take matters into my own hands and create wealth for myself.

That said, I'm looking into BASE instead. So which is better if you're just using one, Ultra Success 3G or BASE 3G? It seems from what script is available that BASE is better because it covers a lot of the same stuff and is also more specific, just wanted to get an opinion...also if there is a 3rd option, I'd be happy to hear that as well.

Thank you,

Ian
If you're using just one, Ultra Success 4G, while not presented on your menu above, would be the most powerful. Success comes in many formats, not just a successful entrepreneurial endeavor or a perfect job.
I'm not sure I agree. It will depend on other factors. Ultra Success is more diffused, which makes it more general, and potentially more useful, and potentially less specific means it might not be as useful, depending on what exactly you're trying to accomplish. For making money, I can see a good argument for both titles.
If xanthier is definitely starting an entrepreneurial endeavor, then I would use BASE over US.

Without that narrow focus in his life, I would choose US.
if we choose these programs ( using BASE & US 4G) how is the best way to use it ..simultaneously or..?
You can't use them simultaneously because they both involve manifestation (Type D). You'll have to use them one at a time. But BASE has success programming in it.
(04-25-2013, 08:28 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]You can't use them simultaneously because they both involve manifestation (Type D). You'll have to use them one at a time. But BASE has success programming in it.

use one at a time..means I can use (ex: BASE ) in the evening for up to 8 hours and the other (US 4G) in the day for up to 8 hours ?
No. Use BASE for 6-8 months, and then use something else.
if we already have own business but not growing up..and need more breaktrough in it...is BASE suitable fotr this problem? or US ? need advice please
Yes, BASE is suitable for that. US is too, but BASE is a much better choice, and includes US programming in it already.