Subliminal Talk

Full Version: 5G Alpha Male
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I wanted to know if a 5G program for Alpha Male was in the making?
(04-14-2013, 12:08 PM)shaffk Wrote: [ -> ]I wanted to know if a 5G program for Alpha Male was in the making?

I read that Shannon said it will be released sometime around June.
Thanks. Looking forward to get it.
It is likely that Shannon will recommend completing AM5 prior to AM6, as AM6 is not advertised as a replacement for AM5, but rather like a second half.
Not the second half, the second level. The higher octave. The maximum impact. If AM 5 is challenging, AM 6 may be significantly moreso.

I am actually thinking now that I might start working on it and release it sooner than June. Things are a bit up in the air right now, but it's looking like I'll be moving up my schedule quite a bit.
(04-16-2013, 12:41 PM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]Not the second half, the second level. The higher octave. The maximum impact. If AM 5 is challenging, AM 6 may be significantly moreso.

I am actually thinking now that I might start working on it and release it sooner than June. Things are a bit up in the air right now, but it's looking like I'll be moving up my schedule quite a bit.

Shannon, you caught me being careless with my words. Thank you for the clarification.

Sooner??? Excellent, Smithers. Excellent!
Thanks Shannon. It is exciting to know that you are thinking to release it earlier.