Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Move to country or other area that's perfect for you.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The title says it all. Some people just don't like living in their home countries, or in the area they are living in.

This is just a suggestion. I know htere seems to be places that I would rather live.
I would like to bump this up. I've been reading some interesting expat sites, and the main thing is finding a country that "loves you back" as much as you love it. It would be nice to have a program that helps you find a place that does that for you.
Great suggestion man. I Made a similar request months ago...'attract yr perfect location' so to speak... or something like this was the title suggestion. good luck. I personally think/feel that a sub along these lines could and would do the same thang,Bo',if not better. all the best...remember energy follows intention.
I am just not sure you need a sub for that unless you are into that sacred vortex thing, then move to Sedona.
I suggest exploration through the web and that old fashioned magazine, "National Geographic"-and not just for all those beautiful women.
No really, lot of stuff (resources) out there to give you the flavor of an area and what you may be attracted to. Just moving from your current area can work miracles in ones happiness, it certainly did for me. Sometimes even the places that appear the dullest can be amazingly dynamic for one person and dull as hell to another, so looking at in that light, yes confusing, so you probably have a legitimate question. I believe that it really starts with what you truly want, yeah sunshine, palm trees and bikinis, or living in a mountain town-heli skiing and getting buried in an avalnche.
I know I don't now, so I stay put, but when I did make the leap it has always yielded some of the greatest pleasures and fun adventure in my life. The thought of NZ and Chile still seems very enticing, then so does my little lot of land in El Jobean, Fl.
I guess it just doesn't seem to me like a sub is necessary for that, but who's to say.