Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Attract a good Job/Attract a Better Job Fast 5G with OE
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I would like to request this title for those who are still unable to look for a job and for those who have a job but still looking for a better one.

Better means:
better pay
better benefits
better working environment or working conditions
nice office mates
better office location/better facility
and possibly lighter work,or a more challenging work, (depending on the individuals preference)

better boss / Bosses .

I know that the economy is not as good as before or at least not yet, I am hoping this will help people get a good source of income. This is different from Attract your perfect job, which usually takes quit some time for an individual. As fast and as safely, easy, smoothly as possible.
(04-05-2013, 03:49 PM)Striker77 Wrote: [ -> ]I would like to request this title for those who are still unable to look for a job and for those who have a job but still looking for a better one.

Better means:
better pay
better benefits
better working environment or working conditions
nice office mates
better office location/better facility
and possibly lighter work,or a more challenging work, (depending on the individuals preference)

better boss / Bosses .

I know that the economy is not as good as before or at least not yet, I am hoping this will help people get a good source of income. This is different from Attract your perfect job, which usually takes quit some time for an individual. As fast and as safely, easy, smoothly as possible.

I'm not sure what Shannon has put in the script, but Find Your Perfect Job 5G would most likely cover all of that and more. It seems to me like it attracts a job that is perfect to the individual. Given that it is fifth generation, it would already be as fast, safe, easy and smooth as possible.
If you're not sure and you don't know what is on the script then don't answer. Finding a better job is easier than finding the perfect job.
Please treat others with respect and politeness on the forums.
I expect the whole asking for a different permutation of a existing program and the whole "You dont know the script so dont bother" thing to become rampant at some point in time.

Even Shannon doesnt keep every script in his head considering hes always thinking about something new. This is one of the few titles from the original catalog to get the full upgrade treatment.