Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Absolute self-confidence vs. overcoming fear
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Absolute self-confidence and overcoming fear sound like the same thing? I don’t understand what the difference is.
Absolute Self Confidence (ASC) boosts your confidence, but if you're not getting optimum result, then first thing you have to do is to find the root of the problem, usually the root of the problem is caused by Fear, Guilt, and Shame, if this is the case you will then have to destroy these problems first by using 'Overcoming Fear sub', or the 'Overcome Guilt, Shame, and Fear sub', once you have no more guilt, shame, and fear holding you back, you run ASC for better impact.
Asc will make you very comfortable in almost any social situation, you wont feel that uneasy feeling when talking to people. If you have any form of that. But its more than that, you will have no negative feelings towards yourself, you will stop criticizing yourself and just be comfortable with who you are.

Overcoming Fear will make you do things you havent been able to do before because you always found an excuse as to why not to do it. You will find yourself being able to do things that you could not do before because they scared you. If you're looking at Overcoming Fear Guilt and Shame, that will help with the guilt and shame aspect as well.

You cant go wrong with either one, as the previous post mentions, Overcome Fear before Asc will be an even better way to run the subs, that way alot of the resistance from Asc will be gone because there is less or no fear holding you back from making changes. In the end it also matter what you are trying to achieve. Get both and run them as suggested, i can guarantee you that your life will change from using even just one of them.
Thank you both for giving me some guidance. My life has been filled with so many attempts at going after a goal, but I always pull up short. Now I have to decide between “Fear” and “OGSF”.
(04-05-2013, 08:05 AM)6isenough Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you both for giving me some guidance. My life has been filled with so many attempts at going after a goal, but I always pull up short. Now I have to decide between “Fear” and “OGSF”.

Go with OGSF. Fear can have a nasty tendency to cause you to build up feelings of shame and guilt for not being able to overcome things.
Ok, this is going to show how little I understand of the whole subconscious mind and its ability to understand and respond to the subliminal messages. As I read the script for “OGSF”, I have reservations on how the mind (subliminal) can take those statements and use them to change me.
(04-05-2013, 10:04 AM)6isenough Wrote: [ -> ]Ok, this is going to show how little I understand of the whole subconscious mind and its ability to understand and respond to the subliminal messages. As I read the script for “OGSF”, I have reservations on how the mind (subliminal) can take those statements and use them to change me.

The subconscious is really powerful. Do you have reservations about how the statements are presented to the subconscious? Shannon knows what he is doing so you can rest assured that he knows how to word things for maximum efficiency. Hopefully he'll be able to clear things up for you. My knowledge is nowhere near his when it comes to the subconscious mind, but I do know that the subconscious tends to be very literal so being as specific as possible is better than being vague.
I think my problem is that I don’t fully appreciate the power of the mind. Its statements like the one below which I copied from OGSF. It is long and very detailed. Maybe I am just over thinking the whole process. I should just let go and let things happen.

“I now let go of, reject, release, disconnect from, dissolve and utterly destroy any need, want or desire to have permission from anyone else to now let go of, reject, release, disconnect from, dissolve and utterly destroy guilt shame or fear, and replace it with my own absolute, permanent, unlimited permission to now let go of, reject, release, disconnect from, dissolve and utterly destroy any and all guilt shame or fear, which I now do.”
The common thinking in the current state of this field is that the subconscious is very childlike and limited in it's capacity for comprehension. The truth, as it is being shown by my research and programs, is quite the opposite: the conscious mind is very limited in comparison to the subconscious as to what it can comprehend in terms of complexity and specificity.

I have created a program with scripts of literally the same length in words as a 300 + page book, with each statement being a literal paragraph, and being so complex that I must build - and read - each one in sections to create it properly, and fully comprehend it. And that program not only works, but it produces brilliant, obvious results for me and many others in just one night of use. In this case I am referring to the program known as Become A Multi-Millionaire 2.0.

The complexity of a statement is not an issue. The issue is, does the statement use accurate grammatical structure and communicate what is necessary in a complete way? That is why my programs are built on complex statements, instead of simple ones. Most of the other producers out there (all of them?) operate on the reverse principle that shorter and simpler is better. I operate on the idea that exactly specifying the desired impact and change will produce a better result.

Their argument is the simplicity and limits of the subconscious, and the greater impact of fewer and simpler statements.

My argument is that the limits of the subconscious are being grossly misundersood if you think it cannot understand complex statements, and that any benefit you might gain in numbers of repetitions and impact from shorter numbers of statements, shorter statements and simpler statements can be more than made up for by directing the subconscious properly through the increased specificity and complexity of a fully given directive.

You will notice that my programs run to prices far above and beyond what any of my competition even dares offer, and that not only do these programs still sell, but I have people consistently thanking me for the results they get even after paying $200, $300, $500 and more per copy. Why does nobody else have prices like those? Because nobody else can make a program that produces results worth those prices. They're stuck in the stone age, thinking that the most powerful part of your awareness is limited and childlike.

It may not be very good at certain types of comprehensions according to how we use language consciously, but it is far from limited in comparison to the conscious mind.
It is easy to assume that one who does not understand what you say is limited and childlike, or even stupid. It is rare that one assumes intelligence, and questions their own communication skills.
ASC 5G was the seconds most important sub I've ever used. It refined everything from AM but it brought up the things I feared the most. Myself. Once I got to know myself everything changed.
(04-12-2013, 07:05 AM)Spiral Wrote: [ -> ]ASC 5G was the second most important sub I've ever used. It refined everything from AM but it brought up the things I feared the most. Myself. Once I got to know myself everything changed.

Can you elaborate on your experience with using ASC after AM?

I had considered a similar path not long ago.
Indigo Mind Labs is like a Godsend. Of course I am still on my first sub and experimenting with it and so far on about 11 days with MLS 5g and so far have not achieved the results I am looking for YET (key word), but somehow I feel reassured that this forum with everyone talking about awesome results in various subs and this business of Shannon's is evidently real but may be thought of as 'too good to be true - it's all just fantasy wish it existed' sort of perception by people who don't even realize it is available....you know, the people who wish could have a ultimate permanent life transformation once and for all....kind of like a 'pinch me, am I dreaming'? type of good realization that the subs possess with the positive feedbacks many here have reported on various subs..