Subliminal Talk

Full Version: Feedback from ladies!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi new here just about two weeks and I need a lady buddy to share my experience with. Are there some ladies out there who have experienced the :attract your lover or soul mate/husband' sub with positive effect? pls share with us new members as this helps us to forbear. Thanks
Hi Shannon about weeks ago I purchased attract your perfect lover and yesterday I bought the Ultra success 4G, now my question is can I listen to either of the two during the day with ear plug and the other all night on ultra? I noticed the ultra success though masked is listed as 4G.
Pls help and thanks.
good luck matey Smile haven't tried attracting anyone yet, tried a few other and they work pretty well,, super struggling with the weight loss one at the moment though.
(04-03-2013, 06:00 AM)asabiy4 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Shannon about weeks ago I purchased attract your perfect lover and yesterday I bought the Ultra success 4G, now my question is can I listen to either of the two during the day with ear plug and the other all night on ultra? I noticed the ultra success though masked is listed as 4G.
Pls help and thanks.

Using those two together is questionable. They both constitute Type D programs, which are not supposed to be used together because they interfere with each other usually. Ultra Success is the only Type D that might be possible to use with another Type D, but personally, I wouldn't try it.

The attraction program you bought is extremely powerful. If the conditions are right for you to use it successfully, you can expect it to change your whole life, and probably for the rest of your life. The woman I attracted with it is still, eight years later, my perfect lover...
Larry, my understanding from the way they are built they will attract the person who best fits you AND IS AVAILABLE. So it's not really "the best and only the best", but the "best available match". If there are no particularly good available matches then it will set things in motion to try to make a good match become available. But not doing so in any sort of harmful way, just getting these people to do things they wouldn't normally do, but isn't harmful for them to do either, that causes them to become more likely to make themselves available to you...

It seems unlikely to be a program I am going to need. I didn't even know what I was missing until I got it but I'm pretty sure I've got my match without even looking lol. I know, I know, I'm probably being silly, but I'm generally a very intuitive person and my relationship with my new boyfriend FEELS RIGHT. And somewhat scary, but only at how fast I've fallen for him. I thought I had more self control than that.
(12-02-2013, 01:29 AM)Larry Wrote: [ -> ]Shannon you are single right now, aren't you? Then you will have to built attract your second perfect lover. Too many people in the whole world to believe that there is only one.

In the grand scheme of things, and how things work, finding your perfect lover is made much easier because even though perfect is an absolute, it is possible to divide up a second into an infinity of slices. There are other perfect lovers, and their perfection depends on your current growth and theirs, but also on factors that do not and cannot change. So there is more than one.

The one who comes is the one who is best suited to you and your needs at the time of calling. Some of the factors involved mean that a perfect lover can remain such all through one's life in a purely sexual physical way, while the rest (emotions, etc.) shifts and changes in ways that make the person more or less compatible as they grow. It depends on which factor the "perfection" was based on when the selection was made: one that changes, or one that remains static.
(12-08-2013, 09:00 AM)Shannon Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-02-2013, 01:29 AM)Larry Wrote: [ -> ]Shannon you are single right now, aren't you? Then you will have to built attract your second perfect lover. Too many people in the whole world to believe that there is only one.

In the grand scheme of things, and how things work, finding your perfect lover is made much easier because even though perfect is an absolute, it is possible to divide up a second into an infinity of slices. There are other perfect lovers, and their perfection depends on your current growth and theirs, but also on factors that do not and cannot change. So there is more than one.

The one who comes is the one who is best suited to you and your needs at the time of calling. Some of the factors involved mean that a perfect lover can remain such all through one's life in a purely sexual physical way, while the rest (emotions, etc.) shifts and changes in ways that make the person more or less compatible as they grow. It depends on which factor the "perfection" was based on when the selection was made: one that changes, or one that remains static.

Hi Shannon - or anyone else who can help. :-)

This is my first post, but I've spent months scouring the forums and educating myself on the many subs and the testimonials from other posters. The information on here is invaluable and I cannot thank everyone enough for your willingness to share your experiences so the rest of us can benefit from it.

I'm just freshly out of a 3+ year live-in relationship that ended because he cheated and thought perhaps using EHPRA might be the best way to to move on by using it for at least 32 days. It's only since I started using EHPRA and the first time I did have a dream and even though I cannot quite recall what it was about, it did make an impact on me. Nothing special happened on night two. Tonight would be the third use of the sub.

The thing is, I have not been feeling too miserable.....which could be because we don't travel in the same circles and I am not really seeing him around. I did a whole bunch of crying in the first week and while I understand that I will have to grieve the end of the relationship, I set myself a limit of two weeks to get myself together to start back on the road to making myself and my needs priorities one through ten.

I am blessed (and cursed) with the impatient gene and always looking ahead, so I am wondering if I should switch to ASC for 90 days instead of continuing with EHPRA. Also, because I am in my mid-40's and I am now ready for my next coupling to lead to something more permanent, my plan is to purchase a sub to attract a relationship that hopefully leads to marriage.

Is my timeframe a bit too ambitious? Grateful for any comments, suggestions, guidance on this plan of mine?
(04-22-2014, 01:57 PM)richlife70 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Shannon - or anyone else who can help. :-)

This is my first post, but I've spent months scouring the forums and educating myself on the many subs and the testimonials from other posters. The information on here is invaluable and I cannot thank everyone enough for your willingness to share your experiences so the rest of us can benefit from it.

I'm just freshly out of a 3+ year live-in relationship that ended because he cheated and thought perhaps using EHPRA might be the best way to to move on by using it for at least 32 days. It's only since I started using EHPRA and the first time I did have a dream and even though I cannot quite recall what it was about, it did make an impact on me. Nothing special happened on night two. Tonight would be the third use of the sub.

The thing is, I have not been feeling too miserable.....which could be because we don't travel in the same circles and I am not really seeing him around. I did a whole bunch of crying in the first week and while I understand that I will have to grieve the end of the relationship, I set myself a limit of two weeks to get myself together to start back on the road to making myself and my needs priorities one through ten.

I am blessed (and cursed) with the impatient gene and always looking ahead, so I am wondering if I should switch to ASC for 90 days instead of continuing with EHPRA. Also, because I am in my mid-40's and I am now ready for my next coupling to lead to something more permanent, my plan is to purchase a sub to attract a relationship that hopefully leads to marriage.

Is my timeframe a bit too ambitious? Grateful for any comments, suggestions, guidance on this plan of mine?

There is a reason you choosed EHPRA, so my suggestion would be to continue what you began for 32days. And then you will see how you feel. Afterwards if you think you need more confidence, do ASC. If not then do AYP Lover/Boyfriend/Husband, what you think is right for you.
You might want to try " Let Go of Past Relationships" to help your situation.
http://www.subliminal-shop.com/product/l...tionships/

Your initial idea to use EPRHA was a correct one, and over time your pain will heal. Once you feel like that you're ready to move on (After 96 days at least), switch over to ASC. Coming from a successful user of an attraction sub, it is definitely worth it to purchase and will enrich your life in ways you didn't even imagine. http://www.subliminal-shop.com/product/a...t-husband/

Thanks

Fonzy
(04-25-2014, 05:03 AM)Fonzy3 Wrote: [ -> ]You might want to try " Let Go of Past Relationships" to help your situation.

Did not think on that sub, but it's also an good idea.
(04-25-2014, 10:04 AM)sebastian Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-25-2014, 05:03 AM)Fonzy3 Wrote: [ -> ]You might want to try " Let Go of Past Relationships" to help your situation.

Did not think on that sub, but it's also an good idea.

Thanks Fonzy and Sebastian......your feedback was very helpful and I am grateful for you taking the time out to respond.